Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Judybailey61 Keep your core learning assessment outline

Customer Question
simpleThis is an outline .....
judybailey61 Keep your core learning assessment outline simpleThis is an outline ... a blueprint ...... not a draft .... not your finished product.The outline needs to layout your paperI IntroductionII Theory AA. Background - Characteristics --assumptions -- examplesIII Theory BB ..Background - Characteristics -- assumptions -- examplesIV ComparisonsA. SimilartiesB. DifferencesC. StrengthsD. WeaknessesV. ConclusionsWhat theories should you be considering (examples)?ChoiceClassicalConflictCriticalLabeling / ShamingLife CourseBiological and Bio-socialPsychologicalPsychological LearningSocial Bonding / ControlSocial DisorganizationSocial StructureAnomie / StrainThis is a fairly comprehensive listing. If you are NOT us
Establish clearly the two theories that you will be comparing and contrasting. Provide the background of each theory. Provide the assumptions of each theory. Describe what is important to know and to do for each theory. When were the theories established? How? Are the theories offshoots of other theories. Major theorists attributable to the theories that you selected. Demonstrates an exceptional understanding of the terminology in a CJ courseDiscuss multiple (more than 3) key ideas of each theory selected. Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of key concepts. Provide specific examples of each theory. Cite the sources in APA format. Provide a complete “comparison” and contrast of both theories.
due by Sunday
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2016
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello and thanks for asking for me. Do you have additional instructions? I'm not quite sure what the outline is supposed to be for. It looks like you are going to be comparing two sociology/criminology theories. But are there original instructions for this?

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Oh I am sorry I thought the rest of it posted
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a core Assessment. Worth 10 points. Establish clearly the two theories that you will be comparing and contrasting.  Provide the background of each theory. Provide the assumptions of each theory.  Describe what is important to know and to do for each theory.  When were the theories established? How? Are the theories offshoots of other theories.  Major theorists attributable to the theories that you selected.  Demonstrates an exceptional understanding of the terminology in a CJ course 

5
Discuss multiple (more than 3) key ideas of each theory selected. Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of key concepts. Provide specific examples of each theory.  Cite the sources in APA format.  Provide a complete “comparison” and contrast of both theories.
Format and
Document
Outcomes 1,2

2.5
Proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, word choice, sentence construction. The term paper contains fewer than 3 errors in the APA writing convention and in the paper presentation (grammar, spelling, etc.). The artifact contains less than 3 errors in the following paper components: cover sheet, body of term paper, or reference page.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
draft must provide your reader with a thorough outline of your core assessment paper.  At this point, your paper should be in a near complete form.  Your draft should provide a near complete format that will allow your instructor to point to needed corrections that will allow you to submit a corrected complete core assessment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is an outline ... a blueprint ...... not a draft .... not your finished product.The outline needs to layout your paperI IntroductionII Theory AA. Background - Characteristics --assumptions -- examplesIII Theory BB..Background - Characteristics -- assumptions -- examplesIV ComparisonsA. Similarties
B. Differences
C. Strengths
D. Weaknesses
V. Conclusions
What theories should you be considering (examples)?
Choice
Classical
Conflict
Critical
Labeling / Shaming
Life Course
Biological and Bio-social
Psychological
Psychological Learning
Social Bonding / Control
Social Disorganization
Social Structure
Anomie / StrainEstablish clearly the two theories that you will be comparing and contrasting. Provide the background of each theory. Provide the assumptions of each theory. Describe what is important to know and to do for each theory. When were the theories established? How? Are the theories offshoots of other theories. Major theorists attributable to the theories that you selected. Discuss multiple (more than 3) key ideas of each theory selected. Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of key concepts. Provide specific examples of each theory. Cite the sources in APA format. Provide a complete “comparison” and contrast of both theories.

Whew ... that makes a lot more sense! Thanks.

Do you have two theories you want to use?

I'm still a little confused ... it starts out saying you need an outline ... then it says it is a draft. Which one is this? I'm pretty sure it is the outline, but just want to double check. The price is a bit higher than $38 because of the necessary research needed. Would $50 be okay for you? That would only be an extra $12.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thats fair. You can choose whichever is easiest. I didn't understand the assignment but it's a core assessment. Thanks

I'm not that clear on what a "core assessment" is .. I can guess that it is work which will demonstrate how well you understand the major concepts of the course ... that is my guess.

Is there some way to check to find out when the draft is required and when the final paper is required? I think that these should be dates you can find. That would clear up the outline request a little (I think).

I think you have to do an outline, then a draft, then the paper.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that is exactly what I am suppose to do Yes I just copied and paste what the assignment required. At the end of the semester it will be the papers. It's only worth 19 points so I am assuming it's a draft?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
10 points
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what I understand is that it's an outline not the final paper. The final will be due in 2-3 weeks. Thank you

Okay. I'll work on the outline. Do you have two theories you prefer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Labeling/shaming and conflict

I'll see what research there is for these two.

We are fine for today.

I regret that an emergency has come up and I won't be able to finish this today. Can you ask for an extension to tomorrow?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am sorry for your emergency. He doesn't allow extensions unless we have a dr note

How late can I get this to you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's due 9 pm El Paso time

That makes it 11 my time. I believe I can do this, but it is up to you.

Do you want me to opt out and allow another expert to assist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I got a friend to do it. I just had surgery on my shoulder. Take care of your emergency and hope everything is ok. Thanks Judy. Can you close question please

Okay ... again, sorry.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No worries!!

Thank you. I hope we can work together again. Judy

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree