Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Research the ideas of justice using the textbook, the Argosy

Customer Question
University online library resources, and...
Research the ideas of justice using the textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet.
Based on your research and the discussions so far, analyze the usefulness of the ideas of justice in lowering recidivism. Address the following:
Is restorative justice useful in lowering the rate of recidivism? For which types of crimes and offenders is it most useful? Make sure to include any demographic information that may be useful in defending this type of “justice.”
Is procedural or moral justice more applicable for this aim? For which types of crimes and offenders is it most useful? Make sure to include any demographic information that may defend one or the other.
Which type of justice is most useful based on the psychological theories of crime? For which types of crimes and offenders is it most useful?
Make sure your essay includes the following:
A title page with a running head
Headings
A reference page
Write a 5–7-page essay in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 day by:
11/6/2016
Writer: David L., Writer replied 1 year ago
David L.
David L., Writer

My name is David.

By when do you need this report completed?

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sat Nov 12th

Since I am not absolutely certain that I will be able to complete this on time, I am going to open up the question to other experts that may be able to assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Writer: Kathy, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree

Dear Customer,

Do you still need assistance in completing this assignment? I am willing to assist, I can have the document ready by Saturday evening at the latest. I hope this timing is suitable for you.

Regards,

Kathy

Dear Customer,

Since I did not hear back from you in the last couple of days, I assume that you no longer require assistance on this document.

Best Regards.

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please I still need help

Dear Customer,

When do you need this by? I am currently working on your presentation. I can have this document ready by tomorrow evening. Is this okay for you?

Best Regards

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Kathy that is perfect! Thank you I'll be waiting

No problem

Dear Customer,

Please accept my apologies for not posting your answer last nigh as offered, I was not feeling well. I am half way ready and will post your answer today.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Below is the link containing your answer. I hope it still helps you construct your answer.

Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/tgp3lec5dy1l7lh63uh7tk54hkmqf5wa

Kathy
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree