Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a business

Customer Question
requirements document and a project...
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a business requirements document and a project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.Procuring quality business requirements is an important step toward the design of quality information systems. Completion of a quality requirements document allows user needs and expectations to be captured, so that infrastructure and information systems can be designed properly. Your company, which is a data-collection and analysis company that has been operating less than two (2) years, is seeking to create a repository for collected data beyond standard relational databases. Your ten (10) terabyte data warehouse is expected to grow by 20% each year. You are mindful of data warehousing best practices which will aid you immensely in your requirements gathering effort. Using the requirements document provided in the course shell, you are to speculate on the needs of the company. You must consider current and future requirements; however, assumptions should be realistic and carefully considered.Section 1: Business Requirements Document
Write a four to six (4-6) page original business requirements document for the project plan using the template provided. Note: The template is provided under the Additional Resources in the Student Center tab of the online course shell.
Describe the project including the following:
Describe and define the scope of the project.
Speculate as to how to control the scope.
Identify possible risks, constraints, and assumptions.
Describe the relationship and integration between systems and infrastructure. Note: Database and Data Warehousing, Analytics, Interfaces and Cloud Technology, and Infrastructure and Security should be considered.
Speculate upon potential outsourcing or offshoring needs.
Identify and justify the necessary resources including staffing that are necessary.
Define relevant terms that will be used throughout project.
Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Revised Project PlanUse Microsoft Project to:
Update the project plan from Project Deliverable 1: Project Plan Inception, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks each consisting of five to ten (5-10) sub-tasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Evaluate an organization through the lens of non-IT senior management in deciding how information systems enable core and supportive business processes as well as those that interface with suppliers and customers.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
Write clearly and concisely about strategic issues and practices in the information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
10/25/2016
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is no other information
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My professor just sent this, hope this will help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This Assignment is due on sunday please
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hi ... I see your expert opted out of this one and that it is due on Sunday. The price for this would be $80, so you would need to pay a balance of $30 when the work is completed.

Will that work for you?

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was charged $53 not $50. Will you be able to work this for me as well. All the assignments are due on sunday at 6pm

Yes, that works fine. Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok deal. Will pay the rest as tip when the work is done. Thank you

Ok

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't forget the assignment is due tomorrow at 6pm

which time zone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
America time zone

I deeply regret that I am unable to answer this question. I regret that I could not notify you earlier as the justanswer system was experiencing great difficulties and I could not access your question. Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Oh my God. Are you serious right now
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm so disappointed
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree