Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

I need help with writing

Customer Question
I need help with writing
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Essay #1: Theories of OppressionIn her text “Five Faces of Oppression,” Marion Iris Young considers oppression to take many forms: exploitation, marginalization, powerlessness, cultural imperialism, and violence, and says that it is “a condition of groups,” both in their “conscious and unconscious actions.” In other words, oppression can be as overt as a murder and as subtle as keeping elderly people out of the workforce. It is also apparent in all of our short stories and poetry.Assignment: Since a large part of the research writing process is connecting ideas across different texts and making points of contact, for this assignment you will apply one of Young’s theories of oppression to explain a specific problem, experience, or relationship in any two fictional texts we’ve read so far. (In choosing the particular theory to use in the essay, pick the one you feel the most comfortable writing about or the one that interests you the most).Requirements:• 1200 word minimum
• Separate introduction that ends with a specific THESIS
• THESIS must explain how one of Young’s “five faces of oppression” appears in two texts. The theory will not “play out” or unfold the same in both texts. This should be mentioned in the thesis.
• Specific examples and EXPLAINED passages from Young’s text
• Specific examples and EXPLAINED passages from 2 pieces of fiction (poem or story)
• Transitional words and phrases that lead the reader from one idea and paragraph to the next
• Separate conclusion that summarizes the main points of the essay and brings the issue out of the fictional realm and back into the “real world.” You might comment on a contemporary issue or describe the oppression as part of a larger conversation about social justice
• MLA format to cite your sources (For this essay, you will only need to use the author’s last name and page number in parentheses after a quote. Poems must be cited by line numbers!)
10/14/2016
Writer: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

I can definitely help you with this assignment, I would just need to request a little more credit for the effort I would need to put into this assignment in order to make it really, really good. I will make you an offer and if you accept, I will proceed. Also, I require your deadline. If you cannot afford the offer, we can negotiate.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would need it by Monday night. I am willing to add more, could you please reduce the offer by 25% or there about?

Dear Customer,

I certainly will reduce the offer and I can have it completed for you by Monday night. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. Once you accept the offer I will work on your assignment.

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree