judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

What are the answers to psychology_assignment_8.docx, I need

Customer Question

what are the answers to psychology_assignment_8.docx
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I need help to describe the character's diagnosis in terms of DSM-IV. 2. Describe one (1) perspective(s) of mental illness that explains the development of characters symptoms, along with (2) facts to support your position.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: 3. Describe any treatment received by the characters. Describe two (2) reasons that you would recommend similar or different treatment. If the character did not receive treatment, describe the type of treatment you would recommend with (2) two facts.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kathy replied 9 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I am willing to assist with your question. However, the information about the character was not included. Could you please provide that information, as well as, the due date and words number requirements of your assignment to ensure that I complete it accordingly.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Mac Murphy shows many signs and symptoms of antisocial personality.
Chief Bromden strengths-observation and weaknessesCharacter's are people who are found reading, One Flew over the Cuckoo's nest.
Expert:  Kathy replied 9 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** familiar with the characters, please provide the due date of your assignment and words or pages requirements to ensure I can complete them on a timely manner.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am required to return 4 pages and my due date is October 30, 2016.Regards, *****
Expert:  Kathy replied 9 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Perfect, I will have ready on a timely manner. I will post it by the end of next week.

Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 9 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I completed my research and will post your answer by Tuesday morning at the latest.

Regards,

Kathy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions