Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

This assignment is a research paper of 8-10 pages including

research and analysis designed to...
This assignment is a research paper of 8-10 pages including research and analysis designed to test knowledge and assimilation of the course objectives. It focuses on the effectiveness of various intelligence collection disciplines applicable to the U.S. counter-narcotics mission. Turabian/Chicago style format
Address the following question. Be sure to use at least 5 sources to support your argument and use the proper citation format.
Evaluate the effectiveness of various intelligence collection disciplines applicable to the U.S. counter-narcotics mission by developing a counter-narcotics strategy against a drug trafficking organization. Choose a DTO (either a specific one such as “the Sinaloa Cartel” or a general one such as “a DTO operating in Colombia”). First, develop a counter-narcotics plan that incorporates the use of each of the intelligence disciplines, being sure to discuss which agencies will participate in the operation for each discipline. Second, look at the plan from the viewpoint of the drug trafficking and delineate how you (as a DTO) will change your methods of operation to avoid the law enforcement efforts.
10/10/2016
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this question, however I will need more of an additional payout for a paper that would be almost 10 pages if 10 pages. I will make you an additional offer right now.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

All I can offer now is $75

Dear Customer,

OK. That would be fine. I will make you a new offer.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Can you please opt out of this one

Dear Customer,

Yes. I will opt out of it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Would you consider your demands and work on this for me?

Dear Customer,

I am still willing to work on this assignment for you based on what you have already paid. Would you still like to work with me?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Of course

Dear Customer,

Great! When is your deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

10/16/2016

Dear Customer,

Great! Thanks! I'll have it done by then.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

What's the status of my paper?

Dear Customer,

I see the offer was declined. I will opt out of the question so that another expert can help you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

what offer? I thought we agreed on $75

judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello Cletus ... did you want me to work on this with you? We worked together in the past.

I see your deadline is tomorrow, and I cannot meet that, but if you can file for an extension, let me know. The price for an 8 page paper is $160. You have paid $100 so the balance due when the work is completed would be $60.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Relist: I still need help.

Please see message in your email.

I will opt back in upon your request. Please include deadline. Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Hi Judy

Offer has been sent. Your answer is ready. Whew ... this was an ordeal, thanks for hanging in there.

file has been sent. Let me know if there is any problem downloading.

Thanks for accepting. It was a pleasure working with you. Judy

judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

No need to reply. Judy

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree