judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

In a 4-page essay (double spaced) answer the following

Customer Question

In a 4-page essay (double spaced) answer the following research question:
The DIA is an all-source defense intelligence agency that is designed to prevent strategic surprise and deliver a decision advantage to warfighters, defense planners, and policymakers. In this day and age of massive budget deficits and increased Congressional Oversight has the DIA become redundant? Consider the Intelligence Capabilities of the Regional Combatant Commanders, the individual services and the NSA/CIA in your response.
Also please consult the Turabian Style Guide for the correct format for your citation. You can access the Quick Guide here:
http://www.press.uchicago.edu/books/turabian/turabian_citationguide.html
Paper should use Word, 12 pt. Times New Roman or Arial fonts.
No pictures or graphs should be used. Paper should be 4 pages double spaced.
Please include a Bibliography or References page.
You may use as many outside materials to develop your paper.
You may use either Turabian Bibliography format or Turabian References format.
The accuracy or your citations is gradable, as is grammar and clarity of writing.
All formal rules of writing apply including limiting your use of direct quotes to no more than 10-15% of your text.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 10 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this, however the payout is a little low. I will make you an offer for a little added credit. The essay is four pages which requires more work than the current payout.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

$39

Dear Customer,

OK. That is still fair. I will make that offer and if you could please give me your deadline after you accept my offer, I will get it done by then.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

10/16/2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the information of your deadline. Once you accept the offer I can begin.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I can only offer $39

Dear Customer,

I understand. I will opt out of this question so that another expert can help you. I do hope to work with you in future.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Can you please take a look at

Dear Customer,

I am still willing to work on this assignment for you based on what you have already paid. Would you still like to work with me?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Absolutely

Dear Customer,

Fantastic! When is your deadline again? Please also note that when I do a great essay for you :-), and you give me a positive rating so that I will receive credit, please only rate me, do not accept the offer or it will charge your credit card.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

10/16/2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I will have it done by then for sure.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Good morning, any status on the paper?

Dear Customer,

I see the offer was declined. I will opt out of this question so that another expert can help you.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 10 months ago.

Hello Cletus ... do you want me work on this with you? We have worked together in the past.

The price for a 4 page paper is $80. You have already paid $50 so the balance due when the paper is sent to you would be $30.

I see that your deadline is tomorrow. I cannot complete this by that date, but if you can apply for an extension, let me know.

Judy

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline for this paper. I would need to request extra credit as well on top of what you have already paid.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

P.S. Please also respond to me with how much you can afford in addition to what you have already paid.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions