Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

This assignment is due Wednesday 9/21 at 8 pm. Please only

Customer Question
This assignment is due Wednesday...

This assignment is due Wednesday 9/21 at 8 pm. Please only choose ONE option below to do. I have included the material needed to complete the assignment in the link below. if there is anything i can assist with please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gf9eq20ocsfoou/critical%20thinking%20assignment%20reading.docx?dl=0

OPTION 1

In this assignment you will examine the legal structure and governance of hospitals. Read “Alternatives for Developing a Hospital” (4.1) on pages 57-59 in Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics. In this case study you will explore options available for Jefferson County’s new hospital. Write a 4-5 page report to the Jefferson County Board evaluating each option and provide your recommendation of the type of structure that would best serve the needs of this county.
Your report should address the following substantive requirements:
• Description and assessment of each type of structure (public, nonprofit, and for-profit). Include pros and cons for each type.
• Compare and contrast the three types including advantages and disadvantages for each. Using the table on page 59 of the textbook as a model, create a similar table with your assessment for submission. This table may be included in an appendix section or in the body of your paper, but cannot be longer than one page. It is okay to single-space text in the table.
• Argue your recommendation for your chosen structure that would best serve the needs of this county.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements:
• Be 4-5 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
• Be formatted according to APA format
• Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four (4) scholarly articles. Two (2) of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two (2) must be external. 
• Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your work.
• Introduction
• Description and Assessment
• Compare and Contrast
• Recommendation
• Conclusion

OPTION 2
In this assignment we examine the legal structure and governance of hospitals. Read “Alternatives for Developing a Hospital” (4.1) on pages 57-59 in Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics. In this case study you will explore options available for Jefferson County’s new hospital.
Create a 5-6 slide presentation (using PowerPoint or a similar application) for the Jefferson County Board evaluating each option and provide your recommendation of the type of structure that would best serve the needs of this county.
Your Presentation should address the following substantive requirements:
• A list of both the pros and the cons for each type.
• Compare and contrast the three types including advantages and disadvantages for each. Using the table on page 59 of the textbook, create a similar table with your assessment for submission. This table may be included in an appendix section or in the body of your paper, but cannot be longer than one page. It is okay to single-space text in the table.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
• Be 6-7 slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides.
• Be formatted according to APA format
• Presentation notes are required for each slide to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document. If you opt for the former, be aware that the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
• Introduction
• Description and Assessment
• Compare and Contrast
• Recommendation
• Conclusion

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 2 days by:
9/19/2016
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The document is in the link above provided through Dropbox. I am looking for a newly written model as well
Writer: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

The moderator asked me if I can help.

Looking at the mentioned deadline, is extension to later date possible?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I have been able to get an extension on it until saturday at 3 pm.

Saturday, that will be on the 4th, right?

Can you please provide copy of that article needed to complete this assignment:

"Alternatives for Developing a Hospital” (4.1) on pages 57-59 in Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics."

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Yes saturday the 24th. The article needed is attached in the drop box link. Thank you for the help!

I am sorry but i am not sure I will be able to help in this.

I am opting out.

Good luck.

lani_s
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree