judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need help with an assignment, please hold, ASSIGNMENT 03

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i need help with an assignment
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: please hold
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: ASSIGNMENT 03
SC160 Basic Biology
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.Integrate by discussion the properties of life, basic chemical terminology, and molecules and compounds of a cell necessary for life. Include the basic anatomy and physiology of a cell and describe how cell respiration, photosynthesis, and cell reproduction occur in a succinct manner. Include a brief discussion about Mendel’s Laws and an overview of DNA structure and function. Conclude with a discussion of cancer and the mechanisms of gene control.Grading RubricPlease refer to the rubric on the next page for the grading criteria for this assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

When do you need that please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The 18th august 2016 thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the phone call request was a mistake
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
when can i get the material back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
helllooo
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

I am opting out to open this to other available experts as I am not sure i would finish it on time asked.

Good luck on this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already made my payment will I be getting bk my money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try doing it on my own