Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Below is about president of a company. Using the content, I

Customer Question
need you to completely reword...
Below is about president of a company. Using the content, I need you to completely reword it. You can make the writing littler longer as well but don't make it shorter.?????, the founder and creative innovator (genius) of BBBBB, studied at the prestigious Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at USC Marshall School of Business honor’s program in Los Angeles. The Greif Center was rated third by US News & World Report in its Best Business Schools 2016, and number four worldwide by the Financial Times in 2015. Upon achieving his Bachelor of Science in 1997, ???? launched his fashion career in the heart of Los Angeles’ fashion industry at his parent’s t-shirt factory. Through his successful management of this business, ????? mastered the ins and outs of manufacturing t-shirts. This work, however, did not offer the creative challenges he desired. Shortly thereafter, he pursued his passion and started his own enterprise, called TTTTT.With TTTTT, ???? brought t-shirt manufacturing to a new level of ingenuity. By 2000, ????? crafted TTTTT into a unique t-shirt wholesale manufacturing business, which created all products in a company run, sweatshop free, sewing facility in Downtown Los Angeles. TTTTT did not simply manufacture t-shirts. Through the talent of ????, TTTTT orchestrated the marketing, sales and distribution of superior quality, Made in the USA, t-shirts. When ????? started TTTTT, many other t-shirt competitors offered competitively priced products to the US market with questionable quality. However, TTTTT’s products were distinctive. All were high quality and produced in the United States. Although priced higher than competitors, TTTTT was successful in offering high quality, 100% American made products with differentiated style and brand image.In 2006, ?????? ushered in KKKKK, the ultra-premium fashion brand. Hailed an instant success, KKKKK clothing was seen everywhere in mainstream media, especially on stylish celebrities such as Jamie Foxx, Hulk Hogan, Terrell Owens, Omarion, Cee Lo, Too $hort.
After creating a sensation with KKKKK, ????? launched QQQQQ in 2008. This high-end casual label brought the craftsmanship and artistry of KKKKK to a wider market. The 2008 Boulevard 3 runway show in Los Angeles celebrated the launch of QQQQQ and the expansion of the KKKKK fashion empire. At this high energy event, KKKKK debuted a revolutionary crystal laden $10,000 pair of jeans.Building on experience garnered in more than a decade in the fashion industry, ????? established BBBBB in 2011. ????? synthesized all prior knowledge and creativity into this new enterprise. Currently, ????? is supporting the current CEO, DDDDD, and the BBBBB fashion team in the launch of a new revolutionary fashion line. This signature product, named after the company, “BBBBB,” is the world’s finest t-shirt line made with EEEEE fabric, developed by ?????.
Combining two decades of synthesis in designing tees, EEEEE t-shirts have been perfected in every aspect. ?????’s current mission is to establish EEEEE as the first ranked tee in the world fashion market and replace all inferior t-shirts. ????? never ceases to explore and to provide innovative fashion.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
8/13/2016
Writer: HomeworkPro,
 replied 1 year ago
HomeworkPro

Dear *****te,

When do you need this completed by? I can finish it by 12:00 a.m. EDT today. Would that be OK?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that's ok
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree