judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I have no idea how to answer this question in my final paper

Customer Question

Hi, I have no idea how to answer this question in my final paper and I am stuck. All of the sites I have been to are not registering to me or making sense on the topic.Can you help?
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Explain how the aging trend is likely to increase or decrease the health issues covered in this course and include examples of at least two relevant diseases.....This is one of the topics I need to discuss in my paper.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: Yes. Explain what can be done to reduce health complications related to aging and include at least two examples.
Obesity
Describe the current rate of obesity in the United States and how it is expected to change in the next 10 to 20 years.
Identify the environmental factors that support the obesity trend.
Identify the changing demographics that support the obesity trend.
Explain how this obesity trend is likely to increase or decrease the health issues covered in this course and include examples of at least two relevant diseases.
Explain what can be done to reduce health complications related to obesity and include at least two examples.
The Future
Explain how health care delivery will adapt in the future to provide care for age-related health issues.
Explain how health care delivery will adapt in the future to provide care for obesity-related health issues.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Are you looking for brief answers or an essay type response?

If that is an essay, can you please provide the complete instructions and grading rubrics if available.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was charged for an answer and I do not see the answer. I only see my question and now you are asking me for how do I want my question to be answered. So where is the answer I was charged for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Essay response please
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

We first need to understand what you are looking for so we can help you best.

For the questions you provided, the response could be just a few sentences long or could be an essay the response.

You need to provide the instruction details to complete that paper you are working on.

If you need an essay response, any required length, format (such as APA), and references?

For what subject is that and what is the overall topic title of that final paper?

And when do you need the paper returned to you?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Employees in the health care system manage a wide variety of health issues and diseases. This course has provided you the opportunity to take a broad look at many of these health issues. The next step is for you to look at how disease trends will influence the delivery of health care in the future.
I need the paper before 10:00p.m. tonight.
Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper explaining how demographics and disease trends are likely to influence health care delivery services in the future. Include the following sections:
Aging
Describe the current age composition of the U.S. population and how it is expected to change in the next 10 to 20 years.
Identify the environmental factors that support the aging trend.
Identify the changing demographics that support the aging trend.
Explain how the aging trend is likely to increase or decrease the health issues covered in this course and include examples of at least two relevant diseases.
Explain what can be done to reduce health complications related to aging and include at least two examples.
Obesity
The Future
Include at least four sources other than Human Diseases: A Systemic Approach.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The paper is needed before 10:00PM TONIGHT
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to complete a paper that long in such a short notice.

I am opting out so other available expert can help.

Good luck on this.

Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hello. This is Dr. Wilson. If you can get an extension I would be happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I can Not get an extension and I had to turn it in on Sunday...Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Bummer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yea, that's what I said when the payment was taken from my account and I didn't get a response or an answer to even help me a little.