judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

You have researched the theoretical writings related to your

Customer Question

You have researched the theoretical writings related to your selected mental disorder in the second part of the course project. In the third part, you have examined the practice related to the disorder.You have conducted fieldresearch on practice related to the disorder, an interview with a mental health professional. Based on all of the information you have gathered, develop a paper that includes the following:
•Describe the extent and nature of the disorder, such as number of people diagnosed and under treatment, demographics, and other factors of interest.
•Explain how the selected disorder is diagnosed.
•Explain how the selected disorder is treated. Be sure to include all the views on appropriate treatment and comment on diversity of views or dissent.
•Differentiate the diagnosis of this disorder from those of the other disorders within the same diagnostic category.
•Comment on culturally bound syndromes, cultural biases, or the interplay between assessment and diagnosis and culture.
•Provide data from the professional interview completed relevantly and substantively integrating this information into the body of the paper. Provide the name of the interviewed professional with his/her credentials. Written transcripts of the interview should be recorded and submitted with the assignment (e.g. in paper as an appendices).Write a 4–5-page paper in Word format. Make sure to review the rubric so as to address all necessary criteria. Apply APA
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I may be able to help you, depending on when your project is due. Do you have any additional information? I look forward to working with you!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions