judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I'm trying to write a 6 page paper on law enforcement. The

Customer Question

I'm trying to write a 6 page paper on law enforcement. The question that is asked of me is; Analyze the ways in which law enforcement professional use the social justice principals of equality, solidarity, and human rights to build a more just society.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: Well this is just one of the questions that I'm stuck on at the current time. It was due yesterday, but I asked my professor can I turn it in today.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

This sounds like an interesting project. Would you like to proceed?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long does this this take. If Im to get the answer to the question tomofrowtthen I'm not going to need it.

Dear Customer,

You would like to have a phone call. We can do the secure remote assistance. How would that work for you?

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will be fine

Dear Customer,

OK...please respond again and I will contact you on the secure remote assistance through Just Answer. I look forward to hearing from you again. It will not take long.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be contacting the BBB. I will not pay again to speak with someone, this is ridiculous. I passed my class by myself with a B.

Dear Customer,

I was waiting to speak with you and you did not respond. I believe this is a misunderstanding. I work from home. I was online the entire time.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions