Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

RequestingAssignment 1: Course Project Part II—Practice You

Customer Question
requesting lani_s Assignment 1: Course Project...
requesting lani_s
Assignment 1: Course Project Part II—PracticeYou have researched the theoretical writings related to your selected mental disorder in the second part of the course project. In the third part, you have examined the practice related to the disorder.You have conducted field research on practice related to the disorder, an interview with a mental health professional. Based on all of the information you have gathered, develop a paper that includes the following:
•Describe the extent and nature of the disorder, such as number of people diagnosed and under treatment, demographics, and other factors of interest.
•Explain how the selected disorder is diagnosed.
•Explain how the selected disorder is treated. Be sure to include all the views on appropriate treatment and comment on diversity of views or dissent.
•Differentiate the diagnosis of this disorder from those of the other disorders within the same diagnostic category.
•Comment on culturally bound syndromes, cultural biases, or the interplay between assessment and diagnosis and culture.
•Provide data from the professional interview completed relevantly and substantively integrating this information into the body of the paper. Provide the name of the interviewed professional with his/her credentials. Written transcripts of the interview should be recorded and submitted with the assignment (e.g. in paper as an appendices).Write a 4–5-page paper in Word format. Make sure to review the rubric so as to address all necessary criteria. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.By Monday, July 11, 2016, deliver your assignment to the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
6/30/2016
Writer: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for the request.

Seems like this paper should be a sequel of the previous papers you have done.

Can you please provide the previous papers related to this assignment?

I need to know the mental disorder you selected and all the information you have gathered.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the disorder that I will be talking about would be "Schizophrenia" I am currently working on the first part but I can send it to you so you can have an idea... I just didn't wanted to wait until the last minute.
Thank you!This is the part 1
A minimum of 5 sources in addition to your textbook should be used. At least three of those sources should be peer-reviewed journal articles. The remaining 2 sources may be books, journal articles, or reputable web sites (like those from professional organizations or governmental agencies, not Wikipedia or similar sites).Review the rubric, as it provides detailed instructions on how best to succeed on this assignment. In the rubric, you will find that you need to address the following in a paper:
•Description of the selected disorder (Identify the DSM diagnostic category for the disorder and distinguish between diagnostic and commonly used terminology.)
•Causative factors of the disorder
•Diagnosis of the disorder
•Treatment of the disorder
•Survey of current research on the disorderWrite a 4–5-page paper in Word format. Remember to use the rubric as you write your paper.

Alright, I can start writing a draft but I would need to have a glimpse on the papers you wrote before finalizing the work for this part of paper so information would match up.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok well as soon as I can i will send you the draft of it

Ok, I will keep an eye.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here's the attachment for my assignment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am still waiting for a response from you...
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree