Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need help writing a paper that is due tonight on ELP, I

Customer Question

I need help writing a paper that is due tonight on ELP
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I have to address the needs of Kindergartners in reading with the Arizona reading standards.
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I also had to complete a Create a graphic organizer to compare and contrast the performance objectives for each proficiency level in that standard.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry as I stated I needed this yesterday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need my refund Today! I didn't receive my answer therefore I want my money back into my account!
Thanks

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions