Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Imagine that the cybercrime forensics lab where you work

Customer Question
just received approval to purchase...
Imagine that the cybercrime forensics lab where you work just received approval to purchase a new software suite to aid investigations. Your supervisor asks you to create a proposal comparing three leading computer forensic software utilities and to recommend which one you would purchase based on your research.
Research three leading computer forensic software utilities that feature an entire suite of tools using the Internet. Consider the following categories while researching the forensic software utilities:
• Cost per license purchased
• Operating systems the suite can analyze, such as Microsoft® Windows®, UNIX®, and Linux®
• Number of included separate features, such as disk imaging, disk cloning, MD5 hash algorithm, or SHA hash algorithms
• Availability of password-cracking utilities
• Availability of drive-wiping utilities
• Ability of the software to use a Known File Filter (KFF), such as Innocent Images
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word proposal comparing the three software utilities you found and which utility you recommend purchasing. Include the following in your proposal:
• Compare the three software utilities.
• Describe how digital evidence is extracted using the software utilities.
• Explain how these software utilities can be used to apply forensic science to computers.
• Explain which of the three software utilities you recommend purchasing.
• Describe why you recommend this software utility.
This is due on Monday May 16, 2016 by 3pm Eastern Time
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
5/13/2016
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That is all the information I have. I will see if there is anything else I can find to help.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you have a model that is fine. Just write the proposal using the model you have.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a powerpoint that you might be able to use but it will not let me download it to you
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Writer: David L., Writer replied 1 year ago
David L.
David L., Writer
Hello,My name is ***** ***** due date be extended?Thanks,David.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How long of an extention are you talking about?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can give a 24 hour extention
Hello,Please click the link below to download the report:click hereThanks,David.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi David. The link is not working
David L.
David L.
David L., Writer