Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Assignment 2: Project Paper Due Week 8 and worth 200

Customer Question
Assignment 2: Project Paper Due Week...
Assignment 2: Project Paper
Due Week 8 and worth 200 pointsThe Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, architecture, history, music, or literature. The project will reflect your views and interpretation of the topic. This project is designed to help you stretch your mind and your abilities to be the creative, innovative, and critical thinker you already are!Choose one (1) of the topics from the list of topic choices below. Read the topic carefully. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic.For the topic you choose:Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1) source being the class text.
Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources. You are highly encouraged to use the Resource Center tab at the top of your Blackboard page.
Note: Your instructor may require you to submit your topic choice for approval before the end of Week 5.Topic choices (pick 1):Office Art Memo. Memorandum. Your boss, who knows you have been taking a humanities class since he pays for your tuition reimbursement, has tasked you with managing the art budget for your company, expecting you to choose various pieces of art for the new corporate offices. (Note: Replicas of the works are acceptable since they are more cost-efficient and you are working on a budget.) Include the following:
Identify three (3) examples of 19th century Impressionist painting or sculpture and three (3) Post-Impressionist works. Explain how the six (6) pieces of art fall into these two (2) styles.
In a memo, describe the appearance of your six (6) choices to your CEO so he or she will know what the art looks like and where it would be placed in the corporate offices.
Explain why each piece is considered to be historically significant.
Explain how each piece “fits” your company’s overall (or desired) corporate image. Keep in mind that a piece of art is supposed to “say” something about the owner, so describe what would these pieces of art say about your company.
New Composition. Speech. Your uncle’s birthday is ***** two (2) months, and everyone knows that he loves almost all kinds of music. As a birthday gift for him, you want to have a special piece of music composed in his honor which will be played at a family birthday celebration. Write a speech that you will make to the composer’s agent. Include the following:
Narrow your choices down to three (3) composers you’ve studied in this course. Choose one (1) of the composers and explain why you want him to write the “birthday present” music.
Explain why the other two (2) composers were ultimately not selected.
Specifically identify the musical elements in the composer’s style that you would like to be included in the new music written for your uncle.
Describe what sort of emotion is generated by listening to the works of your selected
please i precise i want Dr Beth to handle my question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
5/1/2016
Writer: Dr. Beth, Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor
Got it!! Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you again!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
So when will you be through
Hello! I may not have the answer for you until late tonight but please don't worry. You will ABSOLUTELY have your answer before the deadline. I'll do great work for you! Thank you again!
One quick question...this is the se course and textbook as the previous project? Thanks so much! :)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
yes its the same course
Hello! Thank you! I'm here and working on your project now. I had a family emergency but I will have your answer to you before 8am :)
Hello, there! Thank you for your patience and for the opportunity to work with you on this project! Please find your answer attached. Of course, if you have ANY additional questions or if there is anything at all I can do to assist you further, please don't hesitate to let me know. If you are satisfied with your answer and need no additional help with this project, please rate me, as I will not be paid for my time and effort unless I receive a rating of 3, 4, or 5. Again, I so very much hope you are pleased with your answer and that my work for you has been helpful and informative! Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on this project! And best of luck! If you need anything more, I am here!
Hello! I wanted to ensure the file sent, so I'm trying again. :)
Hello, there! I hope this message finds you well! I just wanted to check in to see if you have any questions or if there is anything more I can do to assist you with this question? I hope that the answer I provided was helpful! Please know that I am on standby should you need anything further. Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you on this project! It has been a pleasure! Have a great rest of your evening!
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor