judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Social Security is a debated topic in every Presidential Election

Customer Question

Social Security is a debated topic in every Presidential Election and one gaining increasing attention as more and more baby boomers retire. For this speech students should research the history and functioning of the current Social Security System. From this research you are to present an informative speech on Social Security. Topics may include: A brief history of the social security system; how to apply for benefits and how one qualifies; the pros and cons of delaying benefits; how to afford to live off of the benefits received from Social Security; strategies to adopt while you are young to be able to afford to retire
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Anything else I can tell the Writing Tutor before I connect you two? Thank you.
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Hi,When do you need that please?Any required length?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need like asap and the length is 3 to 5 min
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Please give a time frame.Will it work to have it tomorrow afternoon?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it will be good to have tomorrow
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Great.Alright then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so it's going cost how much the thing told me $5
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
As I can see, the current offer is $68. That will be the amount you have to pay once you accept the answer. You can pay additional $5 to receive the answer securely/privately.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
say why you say 68 then have a thing say 34
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
That is based on what I can see.The value we experts see for question is usually the half of the offer as that is the amount we can get.For money matters, kindly contact the customer services. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so what do I pay for this