judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Aim To prepare a report describing and critically discussing

Customer Question

Aim
To prepare a report describing and critically discussing the management of Ancient Semi-Natural Woodland in the UK for conservation, with specific reference to Ryton Wood in Warwickshire.
Procedure
The exact format is open, but should include:
• Background information on the natural environment of the area: geology, landscape, soils, fauna and flora;
• Objectives of the current management of the woodland
• Constraints on implementation of the current management regime – what problems there are and how they may be dealt with;
• Results of management to date and what may be expected in future;
• Recommendations as to the future evolution of management (accepting current constraints).
Indicative length: 1600 words
Use references and maps/diagrams/tables as appropriate
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions