Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Can I have this by Friday 3/18 10pm EST? Write a paper of no…

Customer Question
Can I have this by...
Can I have this by Friday 3/18 10pm EST?Write a paper of no more than 1000 words.Part 1: Business Failure AnalysisSelect a business that failed and one that succeeded within the last 5 years (already selected)
Home Depot for success
Borders for failureIdentify each organization’s objectives, vision, and mission.Determine the indicators of the business failure and success from research. These may include aspects of the leadership style, communication, structure, and so forth.This is my portion of a team assignment, the total assignment is about 2000 words, my portion is about 1000 words.Let me know if you have any questions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Need an update Pls??
Answered in 3 days by:
3/19/2016
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?