Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

As an Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, prepare a…

Customer Question
As an Associate Justice of...
As an Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, prepare a 4–5 page opinion for the Court based on the following facts: ***** ***** was arrested for burglarizing his next door neighbor's apartment in the state of California. And without the benefit of a warrant, the neighbor, who is a friend of Mr. Smith, forced open the front door to Mr. Smith's apartment and saw his property. The neighbor called the police, and they immediately arrested Mr. Smith for burglary and possession of stolen property out of fear that he would get rid of the property before they returned with a search warrant. Mr. Smith's conviction in the state and federal courts were upheld, and it is now before the U.S. Supreme Court. Prepare the Court's response to this constitutional challenge that Mr. Smith was denied equal protection under the law.
Identify specific examples in the language of prior decisions.
Examine some of the arguments used by the framers of the Constitution while debating the language of the document.
Include any philosophical underpinning that might influence the court's ruling.
Include any social force(s) that could be useful to guide the decision.
Outline major philosophical arguments of the U.S. Supreme Court in such cases as Weeks v. United States (http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=232&invol=383) and Mapp v. Ohio (http://supreme.justia.com/us/367/643/case.html).
Use specific references to support your position from the U.S. Constitution
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
3/11/2016
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

We can do mediafire.com
But I would not like to share the link with other people.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Ok thax
It had been 24hrs an still no response