Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
Topic--- Compare and contrast a book and a film based on
Topic--- Compare and contrast a book and a film based on that film. Purpose--- To show how the changes made affect the story's plot, characters and theme in significant ways. Method--- Prepare an Outl… read more
F. Naz
F. Naz
CA Finalist & Completed B.com
Need some Expert in English PLEASE I DO NOT Won't DEAL WITH
need some Expert in English PLEASE I DO NOT Won't DEAL WITH Donna Kakonge Expert Edit essay need some Expert in English special in Essays NOTE: I need help with English Essay. 1- I will need two essay… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Dear Expert (Advanced Composition Experts only) Prewriting
Dear Expert (Advanced Composition Experts only) Prewriting Comparison and ContrastObjectives: For this exam, students will Use the writing process to draft and revise a comparison and contrast essay W… read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
My teacher passed my outline so we can proceed for the essay
Hi There my teacher passed my outline so we can proceed for the essay part now. Can you do this for me? essay outline below for you and I attached my teachers feedback on outline for you as well thx v… read more
DXJWriter
DXJWriter
Can someone assist me with writing the below essay outline?
Can someone assist me with writing the below essay outline? Introduction For decades, the film industry has adapted beloved books into movies. When a book is adapted into a film, the story reaches a w… read more
DXJWriter
DXJWriter
I am trying to write some essay for my penn online classes,
hi I am trying to write some essay for my penn foster online classes … read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
Essay Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast Objectives: For this
Essay Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast Objectives: For this exam, students will ■ Use the writing process to draft and revise a comparison and contrast essay ■ Write an effective thesis statement ■ I… read more
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Doctor of Education
Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast: Showing Similarities and
Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast: Showing Similarities and Differences free essay INTRODUCTION Now that you've had some hands-on experience with literary analysis, you're ready to apply what you've l… read more
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth
Professor, Writer, Curriculum Developer
To Kelyn1 only: I need some prewriting support with advanced
To Kelyn1 only:Hi I need some prewriting support with advanced composition. The scope is to prepare a full essay comparing and contrasting a book with the film based on that book.To compare and contra… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
To Kelyn1 only:Hi I need some prewriting support with advanced composition. The scope is to prepare an outline or graphic organizer that will serve as the foundation for a 1,800-2,000 word essay. Plea… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
I need help making an outline book vs. film. This will need
I need help making an outline for a book vs. film. This will need to be turned into a compare and contrast essay.Deadline is rather quick as I am having to re-start all over. Pg #121, Lesson, Exam 6.N… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
I need help finishing a compare and contrast paper on the
I need help finishing a compare and contrast paper on the film and book of Fifty Shades of Grey. I have close to 1000 words written already but it needs to be 1800. Im stuck and dont know what else I … read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
Analysis Paper. Needs to be at least 4 pages long. MLA
Analysis Paper. Needs to be at least 4 pages long. MLA format. I have nothing started on this. The topic is ***** *****s "My Creature from the Black Lagoon" essay. Create an analysis essay and do all … read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
I need a term paper outline. Are you interested? I need it
I need a term paper outline. Are you interested? I need it completed by Wednesday 10/22/14 by 6 p.m. EST. It can be on any of the following: Peach Blossom Fan, Tarfuffe, Candide, Du Tenth Sinks the Je… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Demonstrate in writing how ethnocentrism is represented and
Demonstrate in writing how ethnocentrism is represented and expressed in our culture through popular media. Select an example of ethnocentrism at work in contemporary, popular media (preferably a feat… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Part 6: Essay Writing In this section, youll provide four
Part 6: Essay Writing In this section, you'll provide four writing samples. Choose one topic from each of the four groups of essay options for this portion of the assignment. Each group consists of a … read more
Grace
Grace
101659 3.Descriptive Essay Write a 525 word essay using
101659 3.Descriptive Essay Write a 525 word essay using description as the chief method of development. Format your essay using MLA Format. Choose ONE of the following topics and write your essay in r… read more
M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy
Compare and contrast novels to its corresponding film version.
Compare and contrast novels to its corresponding film version. Write 4 page research papers, APA style; use two reviews of novel and two review of movie (magazine, newspaper) Needed by 5/15/2012… read more
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki
Certified Teacher