Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Research Paper needed on the following On page 3 of your…

Customer Question
Research Paper needed on the...
Research Paper needed on the following
On page 3 of your textbook, the author uses a famous quote
from U.S. Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart to illustrate
the practical problem of attempting to quantify the full array
of organized crime activity in this country and abroad. While
we all “know it when we see it,” what we see has unfortunately
been colored by media depictions that are slanted
against certain ethnic groups. If someone mentions “organized
crime,” more often than not we tend to think in terms
of the television show The Sopranos, or movies such as The
Godfather and Goodfellas. At this juncture in your studies,
you should realize how limiting these characterizations are.
Organized crime activities embrace a full spectrum of criminal
conduct in multi-dimensional fashion crossing all occupations,
ethnic backgrounds, and borders. It manifests itself
equally, whether through the conduct of a thug on the street,
with a gun in his hand and two nickels in his pocket, enforcing
for the local loan shark, or in the conduct of an accountant
in the corporate boardroom, with a pencil in his hand and
millions of dollars in the bank, cooking the books for a large
conglomerate.
Identifying and providing labels for the conduct is only the tip
of the proverbial iceberg for law enforcement officials; doing
something to counteract its many criminal tentacles is the
critical goal. This research project will allow you to utilize
the concepts, laws, and investigative techniques that you’ve
studied in crafting a concrete course of action to achieve law
enforcement’s goal and bring to justice an organized crime
enterprise, thereby allowing a town to rid itself of this menace.
As you write, be sure to incorporate and properly reference
the sources of information obtained through your research
that you use in your paper. To cite your sources, please follow
this procedure:
1. Use in-text citations to indicate references to information
from outside sources. Include the author’s name and
the relevant page number(s) in parentheses. Here’s an
example: Human beings have been described as “symbolusing
animals” (Burke 3).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
3/9/2016
Writer: Heather King,
 replied 2 years ago
Heather King

I have degrees in Psychology and Special Education, so I have done a lot of writing on similar topics. I am interested in helping you with your paper.

Yes please there's more information I can email you the full research topic and assignment I can email it to you tommorow I don't have access to a computer to send the PDF at the moment I'm will to give $100 because its a very extensive paper

Writer: Heather King,
 replied 2 years ago

Unfortunately, I cannot write papers for students. I can assist with editing and answer questions you have about writing the paper, but I cannot write it for you. If you are interested in help, I would be more than happy to assist you.