Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have another assignment I was curious if you are

Customer Question
interested in helping me with?...
I have another assignment I was curious if you are interested in helping me with?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
3/8/2016
Writer: Kathy, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the positive rating, and the new request. I understand your assignment, please provide me with the due date of your assignment to ensure that I complete it on a timely manner.

Regards,

Kathy

This is the assignment details. and the above is the template to use. Could you have it ready March 12th? or Early morning the 13th?
In an essay of 1,000-1,250 words, discuss the models, procedures, effectiveness, and limitations of the cognitive behavioral approach with EBD children. Discuss models of the cognitive behavioral intervention approach to children with EBD and outline the procedures used in the model. Discuss each component and how the components interrelate:1. Emotions2. Thoughts3. BehaviorsDiscuss the influence one component has on the others (e.g., what influence do emotions have on behaviors?).Discuss the effectiveness and the limitations of this model.Include relevant information on teaching social skills.What considerations are important to consider when developing curriculum, approaches, and assessments? Include specific information pertaining to FBA.

Thanks for your response I will post your assignment timely.

Regards,

Kathy

I plan to post your answer in the early hours of the 13th.

Regards,

Kathy

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the delay, I experienced system issues the whole morning. Below is the link containing your answer. I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/l9takofoujffvlta35gxd1cbvz5y59kn