Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a 15 to 20 page paper devoted to reaching an

Customer Question

I need a 15 to 20 page paper devoted to reaching an unreached people group, already in progress (Unreached people group-Fulani Sokoto) and it must conform to Turabian 8th edition formatting.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for reaching out. The assignment was in parts. The first part was to create a thesis and topic as well name a group of unreached people: The group The Fulani Sokoto and the thesis and topic already done by one of your experts. the remainder of the project is:The purpose of this assignment is to consider the people group’s history and cultural background, to assess the history of mission work among them, and to analyze current mission strategies at work among them, and to develop a plan for reaching them with the Gospel.The write-up will include:• Background information (5–7 pages) on the people group (history, language, culture, economy, religion, family). Also, include a nice map detailing where they live.
• A survey of missions work (5–7 pages) to this people (history of missions among them, the current status of the church, how many known believers, challenges, present strategies; if possible, contact a missionary presently working with this group).
• Proposed strategy (5–7 pages). From the perspective of (1) a missionary going to them or (2) a missions organization beginning work among them or (3) a sending church sending laborers to work among them, propose a strategy. While biblical principles ought to be in place, the specific strategy must take into account the background information on the people group and the survey of past and present missions work among the people. Finally, your project must take into consideration the articles in Winter and Hawthorne, Perspectives, chs. 84–136.The paper must conform to current Turabian (see attached guide in Blackboard) and include a title page, table of contents, section headings, footnotes, and a bibliography. See the project rubric for more specific grading criteria. As your paper will include 6 scholarly sources, some good places to start include:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the link in Media Fire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xu80rzl3w0u5cln/Unreached_Group_Project_Proposal.docx
This is the already submitted thesis and topic:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not see your response but received an email to rate you, where is the answer?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me and I guess at this point will be too late to seek anyone else. Please refunded the two payments back to my account. Thanks again for all your efforts.