Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Herrod, You have been red as the CIO of a large

Customer Question
For Steve Herrod, You have been...
For Steve Herrod,
You have been hired as the CIO of a large multinational Internet advertising company. The president of the company is entertaining a major new software development project to keep track of advertising revenues. She asked you to prepare a report on the current and future state of software development and testing for this advertising company so that she can make an educated decision on how to proceed with the new development. The goal is to have a loosely coupled, Java-based platform for this Web-based company.
Use the Strayer Library or other libraries of your choice to conduct research about software development and testing.Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
1. Define and explain, in your own words, the primary challenge(s) of software development projects.
2. Compare and contrast at least three (3) different software development methods.
3. Explain why the testing of software products is of great importance.
4. Provide a graphical depiction of your solution through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
5. Identify potential ethical issues that may arise as a result of the company doing business across several different countries and cultures, and recommend ways to mitigate these challenges.
6. Compare and contrast at least three (3) testing approaches to software development.
7. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resourcesYour assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
3/3/2016
Writer: Steve Herrod, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree

Hi, I have completed this previously - see attached - https://app.box.com/s/7jap7m1n31c7qbualnn7rr1gcdk6p5nf

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree