Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

I need a paper on the relationship of music to each decade

Customer Question
from the 1960’s through 2000-2010 JA...
I need a paper on the relationship of music to each decade from the 1960’s through 2000-2010
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 3-4 page research essay (excluding coversheet, appendix, and bibliography) that addresses the following questions and contexts. In this paper, explore the relationship of music to each decade from the 1960’s through 2000-2010. Your paper should discuss high profile events or movements that happened in each decade and for each decade pick a song that personifies or represents the primary “mood” of the decade. In the essay:identify events in each decadeexplain how events are connected to what the song representsexplain how media outlets aided the song’s popularity or representation of the decades eventsshow how lyrics are used in the messaging (if full lyrics are used in the paper, they must be attached as an appendix and do not count in the 3-4 total pages)help justify your opinions with 1-3 outside sources other than the textbook and properly cite sources throughout your paperutilize terminology from the weekly readings when applicable and properly cite sources throughout your papercite examples of how activism and social justice are exemplified through musicshow how technology and social media influenced the listener’s reactionsThe summary portion of the essay (perhaps at least 3/4 page of the entire essay) should draw connections between the decades and synthesize your findings. For instance, discuss what are commonalities of movements and people who are represented throughout the decades? Are these songs anthems for each decade or do the stand the test of time with other generations? Are there common threads that connect some decades with others?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Writers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need the paper to be completed by 10:00pm EST. today, February 28th, 2016-Grading Criteria (Not exact, but provided as a guideline)___/5 points -- identify events in each decade___/5 points -- explain how events are connected to what the song represents___/5 points -- show how lyrics are used in the messaging (if full lyrics are used in the paper, they must be attached as an appendix and do not count in the 4-5 total pages)___/5 points -- help justify your opinions with 3-5 credible sources with proper source citation throughout and bibliography___/5 points -- utilize terminology from the course readings when applicable___/5 -- show how technology and social media or other media outlets influenced the listener’s reactions___/5 points -- appropriate grammar and structure; college level writing___/15 points -- the summary is appropriate length and draws connections between the decades and synthesizes the findings, such as what are the commonalities of the movements and people represented and addresses the question, “are these songs only anthems for each individual decade or do they also provide representation for and transfer to, other generations and decades?
2/28/2016
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello and thank you for requesting me. This looks like a very interesting question.

However, I cannot meet your deadline of 10:00 p.m. EST today, Feb. 28.

I will opt out so that perhaps another expert might be able to assist you within that time frame.

Again, Thanks for using justanswer.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Could you have it done by the 29th??

I'm afraid not. This would be at least a 4 day research project. The number of details which you are requesting would take some time to find and a bibliography and appendix are also additions which require considerable time to complete.

Good luck.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok thank you!
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree