Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Lani_s (needed by March 17, APA formated) This course

Customer Question
lani_s (needed by March 17...
lani_s (needed by March 17, APA formated)This course focuses on the following masters-level nursing program outcomes:1. Develop, maintain, and evaluate organizational and educational systems to facilitate the delivery of care within diverse settings, and change where indicated based on best practices.
2. Ensure the development, implementation, and evaluation of policies, programs, and services that are evidence-based and consistent with professional standards and values.For your portfolio contribution, please consider you have developed the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable your achievement of this master's level nursing competency. Then write a minimum of 1000 words describing how this course has helped you achieve these outcomes. Finally, chose one assignment that you feel represents your best learning in the course. Take a few minutes to revise it, according to comments from your professor. Combine these into one document.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
2/26/2016
Writer: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for the request.

I will let you know if I have question after I read the details this evening.

I noticed this was closed, does this mean you are not working on it?

I have this on my schedule list.

Questions can close automatically after some time of inactivity but no worries closed questions reopens once you post a message.

Thanks.

ok

:)

Wondering how this was coming along since I request it on March 17
You were a excellent writer and helped me out a lot. I was little disappointed that no response in question.