Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
Topic--- Compare and contrast a book and a film based on
Topic--- Compare and contrast a book and a film based on that film. Purpose--- To show how the changes made affect the story's plot, characters and theme in significant ways. Method--- Prepare an Outl… read more
F. Naz
F. Naz
CA Finalist & Completed B.com
Need some Expert in English PLEASE I DO NOT Won't DEAL WITH
need some Expert in English PLEASE I DO NOT Won't DEAL WITH Donna Kakonge Expert Edit essay need some Expert in English special in Essays NOTE: I need help with English Essay. 1- I will need two essay… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Only Re-posting question - originally posted on June 12
David Only Re-posting question - originally posted on June 12 2017. I need a Process Analysis Essay written that incorporates narration and description, using elements from the Process Analysis Prewri… read more
David L.
David L.
To: asciandwildlife As discussed, please find my new
To: asciandwildlife As discussed, please find my new assignment "Essay:Literary Analysis" Please advise me if you want a copy of the pages required in the instruction file.… read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
To: asciandwildlife Further to our discussion, I need your
To: asciandwildlifeFurther to our discussion, I need your help to proceed with essay number one: Pre-writing Literary AnalysisDeadline is: as soon as possible.Looking for your reply!… read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
Dear Expert (Advanced Composition Experts only) Prewriting:
Dear Expert (Advanced Composition Experts only) Prewriting: Literary Analysis EssayTopic: Analyze the use of figurative language in a song Purpose: To show how the song's use of figurative language co… read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
To Bethany Only" Bethany can you help me redo this paper? I
quot;To Bethany Only"Hi Bethany can you help me redo this paper? I have attached the word version as well as the Instructors feedback?THXJamii… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
Essay Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast Objectives: For this
Essay Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast Objectives: For this exam, students will ■ Use the writing process to draft and revise a comparison and contrast essay ■ Write an effective thesis statement ■ I… read more
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Doctor of Education
To Kelyn1 only: I need some prewriting support with advanced
To Kelyn1 only:Hi I need some prewriting support with advanced composition. The scope is to prepare an outline or graphic organizer that will serve as the foundation for a 1,800-2,000 word essay. Plea… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
ToCustomeronly:Hi I need some prewriting support with advanced composition. The scope is to prepare an outline or graphic organizer that will serve as the foundation for a 1,200-1,500 word essay. Plea… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
To Kelyn1 only:, I need some support with advanced
ToCustomeronly:Hi, I need some support with advanced composition. The scope is to utilize the outline or graphic organizer from a previous prewriting assignment as the foundation for a 1,200-1,500 wor… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
Writing and revision of an outline future 1200-1500 word
Writing and revision of an outline for a future 1200-1500 word essay; instructions are included in the attachment called 502 instructions. I've also attached a draft of the work that I've done to date… read more
Khadijah
Khadijah
Teacher Of Speech Improvement
I need some research and prep work done to be able to
I need some research and prep work done to be able to eventually do a 1200-155 word essay. For this assignment, I need to create Outline or graphic organizer and an annotated bibliography. Details att… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Hi, I wrote a essay some months ago to be graded and I missed
Hi, I wrote a essay some months ago to be graded and I missed a lot of key points in it. I was wondering if you could take a look at it and correct it or point me to the right person that could help m… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Hi, Im looking for someone to write an essay, a outline for
Hi, I'm looking for someone to write an essay, a outline for a speech and the final speech. I have all the details.… read more
Grace
Grace
Outline for final paper WILL PAY EXTRA OUTLINE DUE
Please I need help desperately! Don't even understand how to get this started. This is an assignment for an outline for a final paper. Due this coming Monday. *** Outline of Final Paper*** Review the … read more
M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy
For XXXXX XXXXX only pleaseEnd of Theme Essay - Due Sunday,
For XXXXX XXXXX only please End of Theme Essay - Due Sunday, 10/14 by 11:59pm EST. The purpose of this essay is to assess your written communication skills. Your challenge is to persuade others of the… read more
Chris Parker
Chris Parker
AnalysisProblems:What are the causes of problems?what
Analysis Problems: What are the causes of problems? what are the most troubling or alarmng images associated with the problem? what situation this problem resemble? Solution: what action will be addre… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor