Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am finding it difficult in this writing process i &2

Customer Question
I am finding it...

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I want it answered or written for me to submit

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?

Writing should be in micro soft

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
2/21/2016
Writer: Cher, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Cher
Cher, Master's Degree

Can you please provide the exact questions and instructions for writing process 1 and 2, because there is more than one exam with this title.

Also, by when do you need this completed?

Please reply as soon as you can and I'll let you know if I can help.

Thank you,

Cher

Hello again,

I'd like to begin work on your assignment, but need to know if the first part begins with a paragraph about a trip to the beach?

Your school frequently changes their exams and that 's why it's important for me to know exactly what you are being asked to do on both Part 1 and Part 2.

I see that you viewed my response yesterday, but I have not yet heard back from you. Please reply as soon as possible, so we can discuss this exam further and you can let me know the date it is due to be submitted.

Also, because there is so much original writing needed for this exam, it would be safer for me to send you the answers via private email, so your school and other students can't view and copy your work. If you're willing to do this, I'm sending you an offer and all you have to do is accept the offer for me to get started.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Thank you,

Cher

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree