Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

As per our conversation, abstract due 26 FEB

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
2/20/2016
Writer: LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree replied 2 years ago
LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree

Got it. :)

Just some information regarding the Abstract.
a one-page SINGLE SPACED abstract on how to identify, measure, and monitor program outcomes.

A full, single-spaced page for an abstract? Holy Abstract, Batman. Abstracts are, by definition, a brief overview of the contents of a written work...usually 100-150 words maximum. It's virtually impossible to write an abstract that length (400-500 words) without first writing the paper and then essentially paraphrasing it. I will do my best on that for you, but I will not have the paper written ahead of the abstract date so one of the detail required will be a little difficult.

Understood, but I would rather a 150-200 word abstract like what you helped me with on another assignment (see attached).

That I can do, with no problem at all. So one of that length, just single-spaced, will be okay with your instructor?

I'll deal with it.. It only worth 10%.. the paper is the bread and butter.
He just updated the requirement earlier today.

Gotcha. I will stretch it as much as I'm able by working to outline everything I'm doing on the paper ahead of time. That is just so bizarre. I love these instructors that don't know anything about actual composition and invent "APA" requirements. *sigh*

Thank you for keeping me updated. :)

Good evening,
Please see information I received from my professor:I cannot grade this. There needs to be a source for this information. The purpose is to see if you can read some document and then summarize into a nice abstract. You must use APA format for any quotes and the final reference listing. Plus, all college papers must have a cover or title page on it with your name, etc.Can you please provide me with the references used for the assignment. I have attached what I believe is what he is asking for.
Good Evening,Just sending a follow up to see if your online.