Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Need essay help

Customer Question
need essay help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
2/14/2016
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello ... we are set to go! Sorry this took so long. When do you need this returned to you?

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
well a rough draft is due by 11:59 pm tonight but my main focus is having the final draft complete which is due by the 28th i do have the instructions
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello ... I received your request for help via email or text message. Can you send the directions here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The sources and citation format for this essay
You are required to use at least six sources for this essay.
At least four sources must be acquired through the databases subscribed to by UMUC’s
Information and Library Services. In addition, at least three sources are to come from
scholarly journals.
Keep in mind that if the sources are scholarly, the argument you make in the paper will be more
persuasive. For this reason, feel free to use all scholarly sources if you can.
In addition, please feel free to cite more than six sources. You may find that seven or eight
sources (or more) are necessary to establish your argument and defend your thesis. Please do not
feel limited to using only six sources. Use more if you would like to or need to.
Please cite your sources and list them at the end of your paper using APA format
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Persuasive or Expository
This essay can be a persuasive essay, in which you try to persuade the reader of a particular
position. Or it can be an expository essay that synthesizes material, an essay in which you give
information to the reader and synthesize the different viewpoints on an issue. The following
examples help illustrate these two approaches.
For example, if you were to write on the effects of video games on students’ learning abilities,
the following would be options:
You could write a persuasive essay in which you take the position that video games should be
integrated into school science curricula to teach middle school students. You would cite articles
that demonstrate research studies and other pieces of evidence to support the claim that video
games can enhance instruction in science classes and will help middle school students learn
science more effectively.
If you write a persuasive essay, please follow one of the following three options for organization:
 Classical (deductive) approach
 Inductive approach
 Refutation approach
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Writing Assignment #3: Research-Supported Cause-Effect Essay
Writing assignment #3 will be an essay supported by research in which you analyze either
causes or effects of a phenomenon.
You are encouraged to use your field of study to help in generating a topic for this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i already have something already it just needs to be rewritten but the cites need to stay inside the essay
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it just needs to be reworded and properly structured it has to be persuasive let me know when your ready for the essay and also if its a little extra to do this just let me know the rough copy is due 1159pm tonight but if that doesnt happen im not worried the final draft not due until the 28th

I'll do my best. I have one other assignment today but should be able to get to this. It depends on how much work I need to put into it. Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
U want me post my story here

You can post it here, but it would be better if you use a service such as box.com .. it allows you to download your file and then for me to upload it.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I setup box my file us already uploaded how do I get it to u now

On the right is "Shared" ... click on that an a URL will appear. Copy and paste here. Thanks :-)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
https://app.box.com/s/7rsa3313b95hcs9qbbwv4zb0oxuirm53
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it needs to be rewritten but the cites inside the essay stays
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanxs Judy if you need anything else just let me know

Okay ... I just downloaded it. I will let you know the progress.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thanx Judy

I cannot complete the rewrite tonight ... tomorrow is the soonest. Sorry.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok np

After going through the paper, I find that i cannot help you. I am sorry to report that this is not a paper which will be accepted. You have used massive pieces of information from other authors and then you do not reference them in your list of references. You will be cited for plagiarism if you do not give the information needed. Also, your references at the end are not used in the paper. You need to read the information and the put it in your own words with regard to your topic of acid rain. I do not know what your thesis statement is and what you have done to explain it. This paper should be your ideas supported by the ideas and data from others.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thanx for your time
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree