Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

What is the fee three papers. Two short papers and one. Need…

Customer Question
What is the fee for...
What is the fee for all three papers.
Two short papers and one long. Need APA format including intext citations double space and references?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Type: Discussion Board
Unit: Understanding Business Drivers and Improving Business Forecasts
Due Date: Sun, 1/31/16
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 75
Points Earned: 75
Deliverable Length: 400–600 words
View objectives for this assignment
Go To:
Assignment Details
Scenario
Learning Materials
Reading Assignment
My Work:Online Deliverables:
Discussion Board
Looking for tutoring? Go to Smarthinking
Collapse All | Expand All Collapse All | Expand All
Assignment DetailsAssignment DescriptionPrimary Discussion Response is due by Wednesday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Sunday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
WidgeCorp is considering branching out into cold beverages. You have been asked to come up with a regression model to forecast monthly sales of cold beverages for the next year. Think about what variables you might include in your model.
Your manager asks for your thoughts.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of 100–200 words about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Reading AssignmentRead Bowerman, O'Connell, Orris, & Porter
Chapter 7 Sampling and Sampling Distributions
Chapter 9 Hypothesis Testing
Chapter 10 Statistical Inferences Based on Two Samples
Chapter 12 Chi-Square Tests
Chapter 13 Simple Linear Regression Analysis
Appendix B Properties of the Mean and the Variance of a Random Variable and the Co-variance
Assignment ObjectivesApply methods of data aggregation and reduction to business data in a manner that reveals insight about underlying pattern and key parameters of the data set.
Apply the various discrete and continuous probability distributions, which are appropriate in business circumstances.
Determine appropriate sampling methodologies for business settings and situations.
Other InformationThere is no additional information to display at this time.
Type: Individual Project
Due Date: Mon, 2/1/16
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 115
Points Earned: 0
Deliverable Length: 400–600 words
View objectives for this assignment
Go To:
Assignment Details
Scenario
Learning Materials
Reading Assignment
My Work:Online Deliverables:
Submissions
Assignment DetailsAssignment DescriptionWeekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
You are in a brainstorming session at WidgeCorp, where no idea is too outrageous. You are discussing penetration in the school lunch market. Ideas around school lunch subsidies, Internet subsidies, and Internet target marketing are being discussed. As the end of the meeting, the group asks you to prove or disprove some assumptions by looking at correlations.
First, acquaint yourself with the Internet subsidy issue by reading the article Closing the Digital Divide: Internet Subsidies in Public Schools by Austan D. Goolsbee and Jonathan Guryan.
Next, download the file Sample Data. Based on the findings as reported in this article, prepare a chart similar to the one in the downloaded file to indicate if the correlation between Variables A and B were found to be positive, negative, or minimal.
In your own words, explain what it means if the correlation of 2 variables is positive, negative, or minimal (close to 0), and give an example of each.
Reference
Goolsbee, A. D., & Guryan, J. (2003). Closing the digital divide: Internet subsidies in public schools. Capital Ideas, 5(1). Retrieved from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Web site: http://www.chicagobooth.edu/capideas/summer03/digitaldivide.html
Please submit your assignment.
Chapter 9 Hypothesis Testing
Chapter 12 Chi-Square Tests
Type: Individual Project
Due Date: Mon, 2/1/16
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 115
Points Earned: 0
Deliverable Length: 400–600 words
View objectives for this assignment
Go To:
Assignment Details
Scenario
Learning Materials
Reading Assignment
My Work:Online Deliverables:
Submissions
Reference
Please submit your assignment.
Chapter 9 Hypothesis Testing
Chapter 12 Chi-Square Tests
Assignment ObjectivesExplain the applications and limitations of statistical hypothesis testing as applied to business situations.
Other InformationThere is no additional information to display at this time.Legend
hello?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.