Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How can I get this paper and PPT?

Customer Question
Hello, How can I get...
Hello, How can I get this paper and PPT?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
World War II left no country untouched. The fighting left whole continents battered and devastated. Cities were flattened, and hundreds of thousands were displaced from their homes. Some 49 million people died in World War II, including 400,000 American soldiers. Another 11 million, including 6 million Jews, were killed in German concentration camps. Battles took place in nearly every corner of the globe. Soldiers fought on beaches, in jungles, and along rivers, and campaigns for dominance stretched across the globe, with eventual victory by the Allies.
Part 1: The Military Experience
Write a 1,050--word (minimum) paper that provides a comprehensive view of the American military experience during World War II. The paper should do the following:
Identify the causes for American involvement in the war.
Present an analysis of the major military campaigns of the war. Analyze each of the following military campaigns, including 2 to 3 of the related subtopics, the results of the campaign, and overall success for the Allies. Emphasize the role of American troops in each campaign.
North African Campaign
Objectives
Operation Torch
Vichy position
Rommel and Von Amim in North Africa
Patton and Bradley in North Africa
Rommel withdraws from El Agheila
Battle of El Guettar
Results
Italian Campaign
Objectives
Casablanca Conference
Operation Husky
Fall of Messina
Naples
Landing at Anzio
Fall of Rome
Mussolini's surrender
Results
Include maps, quotes, or statistics as appropriate.
Format and cite your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Part 2: The Home Experience
Create a 6- to 10-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® that provides a comprehensive view of the American home front during World War II. Include the following:
The economic characteristics, such as tax policies, industrial production, employment, and manufacturing
The political characteristics, such as the evolution of America from isolationism to limited support to full engagement in the war, and how the branches of government worked together to form a cohesive war strategy
The social characteristics, such as opportunities for women and minorities, internment of Japanese Americans, demographic shifts, leisure activities, and others
Include photographs, maps, quotes, or statistics as appropriate.
Cite your reference sources consistent with APA guidelines.
Present the World War II presentation.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
2/4/2016
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

The moderator has asked that I look at this question and respond to you. In my opinion, there is too much information required to try to adequately put into a paper of 1050 words and the same for the slides.

I don't know if you chose the information to be placed in the report and ppt. or if it was assigned, but from my point of view, I could not do a satisfactory job for you with all the required information you are asking for in a 1050 word paper and 6 slides.

Also, for such a project, I would charge $150.

Sorry ... I am opting out in case another expert thinks they can help.

Judy