Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
To: asciandwildlife As discussed, please find my new
To: asciandwildlife As discussed, please find my new assignment "Essay:Literary Analysis" Please advise me if you want a copy of the pages required in the instruction file.… read more
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
Dear Expert (Advanced Composition Experts only) Prewriting:
Dear Expert (Advanced Composition Experts only) Prewriting: Literary Analysis EssayTopic: Analyze the use of figurative language in a song Purpose: To show how the song's use of figurative language co… read more
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
Due 3/30 @ Noon EST DXJ... I'm hoping you will be interested
Due 3/30 @ Noon ESTDXJ... I'm hoping you will be interested since you've assisted with this topic in the past.This is a big RESEARCH PAPER. 10-12 pages APA Format. See attached for details… read more
DXJWriter
DXJWriter
For AsciandWildlifeBio Assistance is needed in writing
For AsciandWildlifeBioAssistance is needed in writing 1200-1500 analytical essay on a song which uses figurative language, 5 sources required(lyrics are one), outline, Annotated bibliography in MLA Fo… read more
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
I have an essay due at the end of the week. I have the
Hi I have an essay due at the end of the week. I have the outline please follow the outline. It's attached to the question.… read more
David L.
David L.
Attn: JUDYBAILEY Turning points in U.S. History due 11/20/17
Attn: JUDYBAILEYTurning points in U.S. History due 11/20/17 @ 11:59pm ( 2 parts / 10 page essay )watch each video and write an essay… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Essay Lesson 6: Prewriting: Literary Analysis OBJECTIVES For
Essay Lesson 6: Prewriting: Literary Analysis OBJECTIVES For this exam, the student will ■ Use the writing process to draft and revise an essay ■ Write an effective thesis statement ■ Identify, define… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
To Kelyn1 only: I need some prewriting support with advanced
To Kelyn1 only:Hi I need some prewriting support with advanced composition. The scope is to prepare an outline or graphic organizer that will serve as the foundation for a 1,200-1,500 word essay. Plea… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Reading Specialist
ToCustomeronly:Hi I need some prewriting support with advanced composition. The scope is to prepare an outline or graphic organizer that will serve as the foundation for a 1,200-1,500 word essay. Plea… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Reading Specialist
We had a conversation a few months ago and you said you
For judybailey61 Hello Judy, We had a conversation a few months ago and you said you could help me out with a writing project that I have been having lots of trouble with. I hope you are still availab… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Analysis Paper. Needs to be at least 4 pages long. MLA
Analysis Paper. Needs to be at least 4 pages long. MLA format. I have nothing started on this. The topic is ***** *****s "My Creature from the Black Lagoon" essay. Create an analysis essay and do all … read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
I need someone to write the following research paper for me!Its
I need someone to write the following research paper for me! Its a paper for my Introduction to literature class! Writing about Short Stories and Poetry! If interested I will send you a pdf of the ass… read more
stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2
Can anyone online assist me in writing a research paper for
Can anyone online assist me in writing a research paper for me for my online class in Writing about Short Stories and Poetry? what would the fee be? assignment instructions below: INTRODUCTION The exa… read more
Gnaritas
Gnaritas
Self-Employed
I Have to submit this paper by Wednesday 29th. I am sending
I Have to submit this paper by Wednesday 29th. I am sending the question to you. For this paper, you will write a dialogue between you and an imaginary Socrates. You will debate the question of free w… read more
BMW
BMW
For this paper, you will write a dialogue between you and an
For this paper, you will write a dialogue between you and an imaginary Socrates. You will debate the question of free will versus determinism. Remember that the Socratic Method involves asking a serie… read more
Papa_Hemingway
Papa_Hemingway
Imagine that you are observing Plato and Aristotle at
Imagine that you are observing Plato and Aristotle at Plato's Academy arguing over the Theory of Forms and the Theory of Knowledge. You are a young student taking notes on the argument. Write a 700- t… read more
jadt65
jadt65
For Dxj Writer: Resource Films on Demand videos located
For Dxj Writer: Resource Films on Demand videos located in this week's Electronic Reserve Readings: • “Drug Control in Central Asia” • “Crackdown on Corruption” • “Child Exposure to Domestic Violence”… read more
DXJWriter
DXJWriter