Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

The song and lyrics are at the bottom of page. Remember that

Customer Question
The song and lyrics are...
The song and lyrics are at the bottom of page.
Remember that the song needs to employ figurative language, so
you’ll most likely need to spend some time online looking
up the lyrics to ensure that you choose a song with
enough figurative language to eventually write
1,200 words.
For this assignment, you must submit your
_ Song lyrics
_ Outline or graphic organizer
_ Annotated bibliography
3. Choose one song from your list to write about.
4. Develop the content for your outline or graphic organizer
by first freewriting about your song:
a. What is the song about?
b. How does the song convey that subject?
i. Does it use a straightforward, literal language? If
so, you may want to return to your list and choose
another.
ii. Does it employ figurative language?
What does the figurative language represent?
Is the song popular? Why do listeners find it appealing?
MLA format for citation and documentation
a. Annotations are three to five sentence summaries of
sources that follow the citation. Make note of content
that is relevant to your topic and that will support your
assertions.
b. Ensure that your citations are correct by checking them
against the MLA section in your text.
Thriller ***** *****
Lyrics
It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed
'Cause this is thriller, thriller at night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer thriller, tonight
You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination
But all the while you hear a creature creepin' up behind
You're out of time
There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer thriller tonight
Night creatures call
And the dead start to walk in their masquerade
There's no escapin' the jaws of the alien this time
(They're open wide)
This is the end of your life
They're out to get you; there's demons closing in on every side
They will possess you unless you change that number on your dial
Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah
All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen
I'll make you see
That it's a thriller, thriller night
'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghoul
Would ever dare try
This is thriller, thriller night
So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller chiller
Thriller here tonight
That it's a thriller, thriller night
Could ever dare try
This is thriller, thriller night
Girl so let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller
I'm gonna thrill ya tonight
Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'awl's neighborhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse's shell
The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
2/2/2016
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello and thank you for using justanswer.

I'll be happy to help. Can you tell me the date you need this returned to you?

Judy

Whoops ... sorry ... I didn't see that this was for one specific expert.

I will opt out.

Judy

Writer: Kelyn1, Reading Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist

Hi, and thanks for the request. I'm not sure, from just the instructions, exactly what you need. Are you looking for an outline for an essay? Are we just identifying all the figurative language in the song or are we looking for a theme behind it? Any more details you could give me would be helpful!

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

hi,

i need the outline plus the essay. I pasted all the info that was listed in the assignment. this one I will need by 2/22/16.

Does the outline need to be approved before we can move on with the essay? I know that is the case in many of these classes.

I've researched the song a bit. There really isn't all that much figurative language in here and the only theme I could find was an anti-religious one which would be very controversial. Would you be open to using a different song if I can find one with appropriate figurative language?

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

a different song would be fine no problem. I will need the outline first. then the essay.

I'll do a little research, see what I can find and let you know. I know the complete due date is the 22nd. When do you need the outline?

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I would like the outline by the 19th please.

That won't leave us much time to do the essay. I'll try to have the outline to you well before that so you can get it approved. I'm still looking at songs. I'll let you know when I find a good one.

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

ok

How does "Firework" by Katy Perry sound for a song to do? It's got tons of figurative language in it; similies, metaphors, alliteration, etc. Let me know!

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

yup great choice!

*takes a bow* Thank you. LOL I'll have it to you by the 19th, probably before.

Bethany

This is very odd. I posted a message to you yesterday and today it isn't here! I wanted to let you know that I have e-mailed your outline to you and need to know if you need it to be more detailed. I am running behind because I have been ill. Is there any way we can get an extension on Monday's project until, say, Wednesday or Thursday? Let me know as soon as possible please.

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Hi there an extension is fine, i have been out sick for the last week myself. feel better soon.

Thanks, ***** ***** it. You feel better too!

Bethany

Done and sent!! I hope you like it! If so, please remember to click "accept" and leave a positive rating. It's the only way I get paid for my work. If you have more questions, I would be happy to help. My direct link is: http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=20214394&FID=8344

Thanks,

Bethany

I've contacted customer service about the payment problem you told me about via e-mail. As of today, they have contaced me asking for more information and I have supplied it. I will keep you posted on progress on my end. I hope you iwll do the same from your end.

Thanks,

Bethany

Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist