Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

I need help with 2 750 word essays. Reference book: The

Customer Question
I need help with 2...
I need help with 2 750 word essays.
Reference book: The Innocent Man by
John Grisham.
Assignment 1
Write a comprehensive summary of The Innocent Man. Some
of the relevant points you should cover include the
• Factors that led police to focus on Williamson and Fritz
as suspects in the Carter murder
• Effect that the Haraway murder had on police
conduct in the Carter murder investigation as well
as similarities between the two murders and police
investigations
• Conduct of Williamson and Fritz during the course of
the police investigation that may have contributed to
their convictions
• Reasons that the convictions were ultimately overturned
Assignment 2
Write an evaluation of the conduct of the police, prosecution,
and court in the Carter murder investigation and trial. Some
• Police investigative conduct regarding the confessions
• Issue of the Brady material
• Treatment, or lack thereof, of Glen Gore as a suspect in
the Carter murder
• Issue of the palm print on the Sheetrock sample
Finally, include a summary of what you would have done
differently had you been in charge of the police and the
prosecution.
The answers for each of the two parts should be 750–1,000
words in length.
3. Double-space your paper in a word processing program,
with left and right margins of 1 to 1.25 inches, flush left
and ragged right. Use a plain 12-point font
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
2/1/2016
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello and thank you for using justanswer. The moderator has sent your question to me for review.

Grisham is one of my favorite authors and this particular book is quite intriguing.

The price you have offered is a bit low for the number of words you are looking for. The price for the two papers would be $100. You have already paid $50, so it would be another $50 at the time I submit the answer to you.

I also need a date when this is due back to you in order to put it on my calendar.

Thanks and let me know if you wish to proceed.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Relist: Other.
Wanted too much money
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I paid $50 already are you still willing to do the paper ill pay the $100 I need it done as soon as possible.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Relist: I still need help.
Writer: Kelyn1, Reading Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist

Hi, my name is***** see that this question is very much past it's due date, but had been put back on the "questions" page open to all experts. Are you still needing help with this?

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree