Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I request lani_s (you can use the outline created earlier)

Customer Question
Written SpeechDevelop your speech based...
I request lani_s (you can use the outline created earlier) Written SpeechDevelop your speech based on the preparation outline you submitted. Write your speech using tips, techniques, and guidelines studied in the lesson. Create a reference list that includes any and all sources you use to locate information. Limit your speech to no more than four pages, double-spaced. Submit your speech with a title page, your name, and date submitted.Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting your assignment for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format.
4
3
2
1-0
Organization
The speech has 5 thoughtful paragraphs with introduction and conclusion.
Speech has 5 paragraphs, but some paragraphs are underdeveloped.
There are 3-5 elements of the speech that are underdeveloped.
Portions of the speech are missing or incomplete.
Grammar
There are fewer than 2 grammatical errors.
There are minor grammatical errors, but they do not impede understanding.
There is at least one major grammatical error.
There is more than one major grammatical error.
Content
The topic is thoroughly developed.
The topic is developed, but could include greater detail.
The topic is underdeveloped.
The topic is misinterpreted or unaddressed.
Style
Speech shows elements of good speechwriting and personality.
Speech has a thoughtful introduction and/or conclusion.
Speech is effective but boring.
Speech has no style and simply lists facts.
Sources
Sources are used and cited both on a reference list and in-text using APA style.
Sources are not used or cited without using APA style.
Sources are used but citations are only listed at the end of the outline, not in-text.
Sources are not cited at all.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Oh by the way, I need this as soon as you can get it done, please and thank you. You're the best lani :]
1/30/2016
Writer: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for the request.

It says you must use the given tips , techniques, and guidelines you studied in writing speech. Can you please provide notes or reading materials you have on that lesson?

Another thing, since your speech will be based on the outline, will you need to wait for the feedback of your professor on your outline?

No, I will not need feedback from my professor. Also don't worry about the given tips etc, they don't matter.

When would you need that please?

Hope there is time allowance.

Is the 2nd good enough for you?

I will try but would it be okay to have this on the 3rd?

If needed, sure.

Ok, sounds good.

Any update?

Still working on this.

Please check back in the evening.

Okay thanks!

Sorry, something came out and I'm running out of time.

I am still working on this and will try to complete tonight.

I hope it will be ok if I can have this in the morning.

sure

I just noted, you asked for refund for one of the answers you accepted last week.

I will post a message there.

I didn't, that was weird, I got an email for it too

The records indicated you asked for refunds and that means I will not get any credits for my works.

If you're not satisfied with the work and asked for refund, I will understand.

As I see it, it appears like you have issues with the site on the charges debited on your credit card.

I have no idea what is the issue but for now, it is considered that I have not received any credit/pay from those posts that requested for refund.

That is so weird, I was more than satisfied, I got As on all those works. It has to be a glitch in the system, but I will figure it out, sorry for the inconvience
But for this, I need this asap, my professor is on my butt about it
Lani_s? This has gone past due date, any update?
I paid for this post days ago and you won't respond in regards ***** ***** question

As long as you have not accepted any answer yet, you are not paying anything.

Perhaps you placed deposit (which is fully refundable) but did not pay anything yet.

For the previous answers you accepted, you paid for those but the records said you asked for refund.

For money matters, you may contact customer service as experts have no control on that.

Thanks.

Lmfao, thanks for wasting my time
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree