judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need assistance with the following:
, need a graphic

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** I need assistance with the following:
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: need a graphic organizer using classification and division from the topic types of movies, tv shows or video games, even so, from the graphic organizer I need an essay of 1200 or 1300 words using the same topic.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Long Paper (3+ pages) Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: that is fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Ericka Pirtle replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you provide me more details about this assignment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Below is what I originally sent in as my graphic organizer. Can you help? and then I need a 1200 to 1300 word essay to go with it.Introduction
Topic announcement: Genres of MoviesThesis Statement: Certain movies from the past versus those of today are far better in quality when it comes to teaching or observing good morals and standards. Certain animated movies of times past, I think are less graphic then than now. Unfortunately, such entertainment is not that much in demand anymore. Violence, a more liberated world and sex sells now-a-days.Body ParagraphsMovies: Some movies from the past versus those of today seem to be of better quality than those of today. The graphics that re shown in movies now are so explicit to a point where I find myself monitoring more of what my children are watching. I do not believe that some of the darkness in certain movies children should be exposed to at such a young age.All genres have good and bad, but in my opinion a lot of movies now seem to teach that its ok to believe that whoever you want to be is fine and that being a liberated person is ok in certain aspects of life. Quite a few movies of the past depicted friendship and comradery, whereas, the movies made now are more about “who is the best” and “what can I do to be considered better than someone else”.Lastly, and this is something that we all know, sex unfortunately sells. I do not think that children under that age of eighteen should be exposed to the way sex is “all out there now.” For me, in a world where so many mothers are left to take care of children by themselves because the young men only want to have sex but not live to the responsibility it produces, they don’t need any more encouragement to just go out and have sex randomly.Unfortunately, such entertainment is not that much in demand anymore. A lot of emphasis is also placed on the amount of violence in todays’ movies that even teenagers should not be exposed to. Unfortunately, todays’ youth do not understand the concept problem resolution and they resort to violence too quickly. I do not believe watching such movies would be beneficial.ConclusionAs was stated earlier, certain movies from the past versus those of today are far better in quality when it comes to teaching or observing good morals and standards. Certain movies of the past, I think are less graphic then than now.
It’s sad to know that now-a-days our children are being influenced by these types of entertainment because honestly we cannot protect them from everything.

When do you need this assignment completed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was trying to complete this by the end of the month.

Ok. I have one customer ahead of you. I will opt out so that you may receive more immediate assistance.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions