Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

One of the philosophies mentioned in your text includes the

Customer Question

One of the philosophies mentioned in your text includes the strategy of Plan, Do, Check, and Act. Please keep this philosophy in mind when considering the information required below.
1. Discuss the premise of TQ. Then, Design a TQ initiative for your company outlining steps that will provide internal and external support for your initiative.
2. Plan a team meeting with your managers and elaborate how together you will disseminate this plan to the entire company.
3. Evaluate the impact of your meeting and the launching of your TQ plan, including two (2) strengths and two (2) weaknesses of the plan.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, Greg.Here is the link: https://app.box.com/s/dwpjlp0cv8diynh0tvm3apwj3ztaxdlhThe model will be great as long as it pertains to my assignment.Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon, Greg.Do you have any updates on my paper?Thanks

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone able to help? I need assistance with this paper. Thanks!