Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Can a lawyer be a good person?' In other words, can a lawyer

Customer Question

Can a lawyer be a good person?' In other words, can a lawyer conform to the traditional concept of a professional- one devoted to his client's interests and authorised, if not required, to do some things for the client that the lawyer would not do for himself- and at the same time live up to the ideal that one's life should be lived in fulfilment of the most demanding moral principles, and not just barely within the law." -'Chipping Away At Lawyer Veracity: The ABA's Turn Toward Situation Ethics In Negotiations' Ruth Fleet Thurman- 1990 Journal of Dispute resolution (1990), Issue 1 page 108
Explain and discuss this statement with reference to solicitors.
Note:
Footnotes and Bibliography must be included where necessary.
Word-count is maximum of 2000; footnotes and bibliography do not count as part of this.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?