Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Abnormal Psychology v2-e1)Directions: Provide detailed and

Customer Question
elaborate responses to the questions...
Abnormal Psychology v2-e1)Directions: Provide detailed and elaborate responses to the questions below. Your responses should include examples from the reading assignments and discuss how the concepts are applied in modern psychology. Your responses to each question should be at least one half of one page in length and include a minimum of two references.
1. Describe the basic elements of psychological assessment including diagnosis, social, behavioral and cultural considerations.
2. How is the DSM utilized in formal diagnostic classification? Describe the limitations of the DSM. Describe the five axes and provide an example of information found in each axis.
3. Describe Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, including Rational-Emotive therapy and Beck’s Cognitive therapies. Have these approaches been demonstrated to be effective modes of therapy? Explain.
4. Describe how success is measured in therapy. What are some of the hindrances to therapeutic success?
PART II
Review the Web resources in the lecture notes. Select at least three websites that you consider valuable. In a document that is at least one page in length, provide the following information.
1. Describe the site and its purpose.
2. How does it demonstrate credibility?
3. Explain how the information provided on the site may be beneficial to students and professionals.
http://www.ptsd.va.gov/
http://www.apa.org/science/programs/testing/standards.aspx
https://www.abct.org/Home/
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2015
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

No documents or model to send.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree