judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Select one of the security technologies you identified in

Customer Question

Select one of the security technologies you identified in either P1 or P2. Research and evaluate its capabilities, costs, maintenance requirements, flexibility, and feasibility for implementation. The analysis should include pros and cons, potential barriers
to success, vulnerabilities eliminated or reduced, convergence issues, first adopters (if the technology is new), and any other issues you deem important to consider. Use the technical evaluation methodology information obtained and discussed in previous courses
such as CSIA 303 or 459. The deliverable for this assignment will be a minimum 5 page, double-spaced paper using Times New Roman 12 font and APA style formatting for citations and references. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. The Title/Cover
page, illustrations (tables/charts/graphs), or references are not part of the page count but are required for the assignment. The grading rubric provides additional details as to what should be included in the paper.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
due on 11/15
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Steve Herrod
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.

15th is very difficult due to other commitments

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am fine with less details and receiving it late night on 15th?? Let me know

I already have multiple assignments due so don't think I will realistically have time to do anything for it until early next week

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
other experts?

I'll open it to them and they will respond if they can help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like refund on this. don't need answer anymore

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions