Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

Instruction: This Assignment is designed be a more formal

Customer Question

Instruction: This Assignment is designed be a more formal Persuasive Speech. You should pick a side of the issue and work to persuade your audience, through outside research, why they should support that side of the issue.
1. Students are to research the topic of the death penalty and are to choose a side to argue. If a student decides to argue for the continued application of the death penalty they should argue their points and their reasoning for the death penalty, pointing out the positive aspects and the benefits of such a sentence. If, however, students decide to argue against the death penalty they should argue their reasoning for abolishing the sentence and the negative aspects of the punishment.
The speech is to be at least 3 minutes in duration, but should be no longer than 5 minutes in duration.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes please. I am looking for a fully written model

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** see that it has been several days since you posted this project. Are you still needing help?

If so, according to the words per minute website that I use: http://speechinminutes.com/

you are looking for an approximately 500 - 550 word document. Is this correct? What is your due date and which side of the position were you wanting to argue? Pro death penalty or con? I look forward to your answers!

Best,

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to argue against it n my due date is this week Friday

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Friday should be fine. I have the approximate word count right, correct? Your value is just slightly low. Given the research required, I would have to ask for a $15 increase. Is this acceptable?

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Just wanted to let you know that your document is ready as soon as you approve the value change. I would send you an "additional services" message for the difference in value. This would also allow me to send you my e-mail. All you would have to do is send me a short message and I could reply securely with your document. Just let me know when you are ready.

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I have been notified that you have declined the "additional services" message. I would be happy to discuss this with you I have the document ready to send. Please advise.

Bethany