Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Individual Research Paper This project has to be Authentic

Customer Question
Individual Research Paper This project has...
Individual Research Paper
This project has to be Authentic Please!! Will check for plagiarism
Discussion Topic
• Research the speculations on where the state-of-the-art will be in the near future for “Cloud Computing” technology. Your paper should include a description of the state-of-the-art in your technology, a discussion of where the sources that you read believe the technology is heading in the near future, and a discussion of how this technology will affect the choices you would make if you were making purchase recommendations for a client. Although there is room for personal opinion in your paper, you must justify your conclusions.
Note: Most of the listed topics are very broad, so you should narrow your research to some specific technical aspects related to the subject.
Research Paper Instructions
Discussion Topic
Details on the Individual Research Paper:
1. Length and Style: The body of an analytic research paper should be 10 pages in length and typed using the APA Guide. Student projects distill fundamental issues, discuss the various available solutions, discuss the benefits and limitations of the available solutions, and provide a new solution and justification. Student papers must state a thesis, and based on the research, attempt to prove or disprove that thesis. An adequate literature search will include a few books and journal articles (or other relevant documents). A search of Internet documentation is required. Students should develop a conclusion which synthesizes the literature in such a way as to demonstrate new knowledge.
Guidelines for the format of the paper are as follows:
• The paper should be 10-12 pages of text in length. (This minimum length should not include the title page, separate figures and tables, or the list of references);
• The paper should include a one paragraph abstract, an introduction, and a conclusion - think as if you were writing for a professional journal;
• The paper should use APA format (double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, one inch margins, page numbers with running head in upper right corner, section titles, citations, and references in accordance with the APA standard).
Some notes about APA format:
The Graduate School uses the fifth edition of the Publications Manual of the APA as its standard. The fourth edition used conventions that were common to copy editors and proof readers who were dealing with manuscripts; for instance we would underline certain section titles to indicate that the final version would be be in italics. Other conventions had tables and figures attached at the end of the paper, because until proofs were prepared for final printing, the editors did not know where graphics would fit on the page. In the fifth edition, the APA has finally recognized that most of us now have direct access to desktop publishing software, so we can put things in italics directly. (They still want us to stick tables and figures at the end, but for purposes of this class you can place them in line with the text if you wish). Other differences deal with the way we list references: the fourth edition had us indent the first line of a reference, but in the fifth edition, the first line is left-adjusted, and the following lines are indented. The fifth edition also has enhanced the instructions for how to cite electronic references. Pages 306-320 of the fifth edition show a sample paper with annotations. You can get additional information from the APA web site at http://www.apastyle.org and the UMUC Library site
Also, you can click here to download an MS Word sample paper that is in near-perfect APA format (fifth edition). If you wish, you can erase the text and use the document as a template for your own paper
Term Paper Process: Students are required to use the structured approach to project construction to aid them in completing a successful paper. Students should consider the following are milestones -- they are not required for submission nor graded, but should help students keep their work organized:
• Paper Title and Thesis (the proposition that you intend to support).
• Bibliography (a variety of sources, not just web documents.)
• Paper Progress
- a brief description (abstract) of 200 to 300 words indicating the paper's scope (the nature and extent of your coverage)
- hierarchical structure of topics (outline down to second level.)
• Minimum length - 10% (note that there are no extra points for a 30 page paper)
• Conformance to APA format - 10%
• Depth of research - 40% (based on number and "authority" of references). Limit the use of Web references and "commercial magazines" li
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Please see Attached.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/7/2015
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

This Paper has to be Authentic. It's going to be submitted in turnitin for plagiarism.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree