judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Research articles and/or books on vocabulary instruction by

Customer Question

Research articles and/or books on vocabulary instruction by experts such as Robert Marzano, ***** *****, Anita Archer, Kylene Beers, and Laura Robb.
Based on your readings, design a plan, in approximately 1,250-1,500 words, outlining best practices for vocabulary instruction in your content area.
Things to consider in developing your plan include:
1. Number of words presented per week
2. The process you will use for teaching new terms
3. The frequency with which you will work with the terms
4. The materials you will use in vocabulary instruction and review activities
5. The activities you will use in reviewing and connecting terms
6. The activities you will use to engage students with one another using vocabulary terms
7. The activities you will use to encourage student self-reflection on their progress
8. How you will monitor the accuracy of students' work
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I think I can help with this. Your value is a bit low, however. I would need to ask for an increase of $30. We could handle that through an "additional services" message. This will also allow me to send you my e-mail so that I can deliver your document securely. I will also need to know your due date. Let me know if this is acceptable

Best,

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the Document as soon as possible. Please let me know when you can complete it and I will be glad to add $30
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

With my current schedule I cannot have it to you until at least Sunday evening. I understand if this is not soon enough. If you wish, I can opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to help you more quickly. Just let me know.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thats fine Agreed!
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Great! It says "Secondary," does that include 7th or 8th grade?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Wonderful. I will probably do it at that level as I am more comfortable with teaching and planning for younger students. Is that acceptable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats fine
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I will let you know if I need anything. (No need to respond as it blocks me from my other questions. :-)

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Could you tell me the call number of this class (i.e. Eng101, Comp 302, etc.)? There is a site I can go to if I have the call number where I can find resources.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SED 435 adolescent literature
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much. I have been doing copious research for the question today. If you messaged your professor, do you think (s)he would answer you even though it is the weekend? I would like a bit of clarification and more explanation on exactly what he/she means by "plan" in the instructions. I want to make sure we get this right. Do you think you could message her and ask her? It would help.

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She sent me this as a reference http://eds.a.ebscohost.com.library.gcu.edu:2048/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=a04bb491-ed56-47ec-9c68-900b9701cafd%40sessionmgr4001&vid=1&hid=4213 "I am just looking on how you execute the strategy of putting vocabulary instructions together developing a plan including 1-8 of your assignment in your plan "
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, the site you sent me requires a username and password, so I can't get in to see the reference. She mentioned including 1-8 of your assignment. Can you tell me about them please? I have to tell you, at this point it's looking like Monday before I can get this done as it required a full day and a half just of research. I hope that is acceptable.

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well never mind I gave you the 1-8 in the introduction of this assignment, you dont have to complete it but thanks, ***** ***** to late
1. Number of words presented per week
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

I understand, and I apologize for not being able to complete it on your schedule. I do have 6 pages of research done and I hate to see it go to waste or for you to have to do it all over when I have already done it. If you wish, for the value you already have listed, I can pass it on to you for your use. An additional services message will even allow me to send it by e-mail. There is a one - time fee of $5 for e-mailing, but after that I would have your e-mail in case you would like to work with me again. Just let me know if you would like the research.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you, I will get it done today, no problem. Have a good day