lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

English Composition II-Please do a portfolio on the PDF

Customer Question

English Composition II-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please
proceed this assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Can you please post the assignment. Thank you.