Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
4769983

Using the article found at the following link below

Customer Question

Using the article found at the following link below "Texas Teen Accused Of Killing His Pregnant Mother" I need a 1,000 word paper on why people commit murder/homicide using the following theories in Criminology; Biological Theory, Deterrence and Rational
Choice Theories and Psychological Theories of Crime. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nita-moseley-murder-son_560ac0c3e4b0af3706de03e2?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=Crime§ion=crime The paper guidelines are below: In this assignment, you will apply the theories you
have studied to a particular crime. Conduct an Internet search and find an article about a crime in which you are interested. Crime stories are in the news every day, so this should be easy to accomplish. Then, analyze three theories from chapters 22-41 in
terms of how useful they are in explaining the crime that you selected. You may also choose to use other theories based on your own cited research. For instance, if you chose a violent crime, such as rape, you would analyze how useful each of three theories
(one from each category) is in explaining why the offender in the case you chose committed the crime. Your paper should have the following sections: Introduction (Introduce the topic and mission of the paper to your reader.) The Crime (Describe the characteristics
of the criminal incident you found, then describe what we know about this type of crime more generally. . . prevalence, trends, costs, etc.) Theory I (Describe the main features of the chosen theory, then discuss how useful a specific theory from this category
is in explaining the crime.) Theory II (Describe the main features of the chosen theory, then discuss how useful a specific theory from this category is in explaining the crime.) Theory III (Describe the main features of the chosen theory, then discuss how
useful a specific theory from this category is in explaining the crime.) Conclusion (Explain, in your view, which of the three theories is most useful in explaining the criminal incident you chose. Then, discuss the implications of this theory for criminal
justice policy in general. What should the criminal justice system do to try to address the kind of crime that you chose in light of the explanation for the crime that you found to be most useful?) The sources you use for this assignment should include the
article on the crime you chose, the textbook, and two peer-reviewed journal articles, either from the article you researched in Project One (if applicable) or other articles you identify to connect theory to crime. Significant amounts of information from peer-reviewed
journal articles and your textbook should be incorporated into your paper. Format Requirements · Paper should be a minimum of 1,000 words or about four pages · Double space · 12 pt. font · 1” margins · Use APA citations for all sources · Include APA reference
page (not included in word count)
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 1 year ago.

When do you need this by?

Regards,

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris,Preferably by Friday but definitely no later than mid-day Saturday.Alyson

I'm afraid I will not be able to meet your deadline. I will opt-out and let other experts take a look.

Regards,

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks