Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

I need an argument essay of 1600-1800 words on a specific

Customer Question

I need an argument essay of 1600-1800 words on a specific topic which I would provide all details
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Topic is "persuade your audience that the use of alternative energy is beneficial and economical". There needs to be at least one non-profit or government organization source, and 2 articles from reliable sources. All sources must be sited in MAP format.
I would need this by Saturday if possible?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
I had to do a prewriting on the subject which I submitted to the school and got a 70 grade. I will copy it bellow to you so you can have an idea on the topic. Some other requirements (other than the sources) are: effective thesis statement, topic sentences, supporting evidences, quote, paraphrase and summarize secondary source material, use MLA citation to refer to sources. Mostly it will be an introduction with the thesis statement, 2 or 3 paragraphs with evidences and a conclusion.
See bellow my prewriting. Let me know if you need any more details. Please take into consideration that my prewriting is far from being correct so it needs some work on it. Im stuck without any more ideas that's why I am reaching out for help. ThanksI. State your claim
a. Claim of fact: the use of alternative energy is beneficial and economical
b. This research paper is focused on explaining why alternative energy can be beneficial and economical
II. Identify your reasons
a. Alternative energy is a way to avoid contributing to the global warming
b. Alternative energy sources are renewable and endless, such as wind and solar power
c. Alternative energy can improve public health and environmental quality
III. Support for the claim
A. Evidences
1. Facts: “Wind, solar, and hydroelectric systems generate electricity with no associated air pollution emissions” (Benefits of Renewable Energy Use).
“While renewable facilities require upfront investments to build, once built they operate at very low cost and, for most technologies, the fuel is free” (Benefits of Renewable Energy Use).
2. Statistic: “The solar industry grew 76% in 2012 alone” (Merchant).
“By the end of 2016, there will be enough solar energy in the US to power 8 million homes, offsetting nearly 45 million metric tons of carbon emissions” (Resch).
“The average cost of developing wind projects will fall by 32 percent and the cost of solar PV projects will fall by 48 percent by 2040” (Lacey).
3. Expert opinions: Rhone Resch, the President and CEO of the Solar Energy Industries Association, says that “As solar prices continue to fall, more and more Americans are turning to solar to cut costs and avoid carbon emissions” (Resch).
According to Resch, “states that choose to go solar are not only standing up to the challenge of curbing carbon emissions while keeping pace with America’s growing energy demand, but they are also choosing to invest in job growth” (Resch).
4. Examples: “Renewable energy technologies can be an economical addition to an energy supplier’s resources. Examples include providing solar-generated electricity during peak sun times or shifting from purchased fuels to wind-generated electricity on windy days” (The benefits of alternative energy).
“In some circumstances, renewable energy technologies can be more reliable than other forms of electricity. For example, solar electricity systems can be used after storms for response and recovery. Often the sun comes out in the immediate aftermath of a devastating storm. It can take weeks to repair the electricity grid and restore power to all customers. As long as the sun shines, however, rooftop or building-integrated PV can produce electricity on-site, despite downed wires” (The benefits of alternative energy).
5. Personal experiences: As I live in Florida, the Sunshine State, I can see the endless supply of sunlight and the benefits that solar energy can bring to residents of this state.
Electric bills are on the rise and it would be great to have one less expensive bill if I invest in solar power. Something I need to look into in the future, when I owe my own place.
B. Emotional Appeals
1. Appeal to needs: energy is a must, we cannot all live in the dark. Electricity is no longer an option, but we don’t need to always commit go having to pay expensive electricity bills. We can opt for alternative energy sources as solar power that can be more cost-efficient in the long run.
Appeal to values: choosing and investing in alternative energy sources help with global warming, as they don’t have direct impact in air pollution as regular energy sources do.
List of works cited:
“Benefits of Renewable Energy Use.” Union of Concerned Scientists. Web. 4 Aug. 2015
“The Benefits of Alternative Energy”. All Energy Solutions. Web. 4 Aug. 2015
Lacey, Stephen. “Wind and Solar Will Soon Become the ‘Least-Cost Option Almost Universally’.” Greentechmedia.com. 23 June 2015. Web. 4 Aug. 2015
Merchant, Brian. “These New renewable Energy Stats Will Blow Your Coal-Powered Mind.” Motherboard.vice.com. 14 Mar. 2013. Web. 4 Aug. 2015

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I think I can help on this. What you have posted seems to be more an outline than an essay. Is it correct to say that what you need is this to be revised into essay form and information added to equal the word count (1600-1800)?

If this is correct, I would need to ask $115. That would be an increase of $59. Is this acceptable?

Best,

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for replying. What I sent is an outline and you are correct, that was the first assignment, now I need an essay form of 1600-1800 words. However $115 is way too much. I could do $70 but no more than that. Would you do it for that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does not need to be for this Saturday.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

I'm afraid $70 would be much too low. This essay would be a little over 7 pages. At that value, I would be charging only $10 a page. As it is, at $115, I am still only charging $16 per page which is below almost every other similar site on the internet. Given the work, research and time this would take, I simply cannot go that low, I am sorry. If you wish, I will opt out and open the question to other experts.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I cannot go as high as $115. Maybe another expert can help. Thanks.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry we could not come to an agreement, I will opt out and hopefully another expert will contact you. Please keep me in mind if no one else responds and you still need help.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been charged $48 already. How does this work? I would need a refund if anyone is able to help.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I just happened to see your inquiry on the message board. To get a refund, you would need to contact customer service. Let me know if you have further questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really would like someone else to help if possible. Is my question still open for other experts? I'm trying to contact customer service with no success. At this point I need more help with my paper than a refund. Let me know if my question is still pending. Thanks
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

I totally understand. Yes, your question is still open to all experts.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help with this project. --- You can chose a different topic if needed. It can be "persuade your audience that social media provides a valuable outlet for free expression OR that social media allows users to insult, bully, and threaten others without any fear of punishment.--- There needs to be at least one non-profit or government organization source, and 2 articles from reliable sources. All sources must be sited in MLA format. I can pay up to $70 for this paper. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Please do not reply until another expert has answered you. Every-time you post something additional on this thread, the question is automatically sent back to me. I am returning the question to "open to all experts" now. Alternatively, you could re-post the question with the new value you are willing to pay.

Thanks,

Bethany