judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Part 1 Create an example of an exercise that a teacher might

Customer Question

Part 1
Create an example of an exercise that a teacher might carry out during a 20-minute segment of a seventh-grade social studies class. Complete the following:
•Begin by writing a terminal performance objective for the segment. Choose your own topic, issue, or opportunity as the basis of your design. The exercise should clearly call for the students and teacher to work in a behaviorist mode. Both learners and teacher should be active in their participation during the segment. Create an assessment for the exercise.
•After you have described the exercise, how it will be conducted, and any materials that would be associated with it, explain how it fits the characteristics of behaviorism and why you think this exercise and this approach would be appropriate for the class.
Part 2
Create an example of an exercise that a trainer might carry out during a 30-minute segment of a four- hour supervisory leadership course. Complete the following:
•Begin by writing a terminal performance objective for the segment. Choose an appropriate topic, issue, or opportunity as the basis for construction of the exercise. The exercise should clearly use principles of behaviorism as its theoretical structure, and it should illustrate a behaviorist approach in learning and instruction. The exercise should engage both the learners and the instructor in active participation. Create an assessment for the exercise.
•Write an explanation of the exercise to discuss the ways in which it illustrates behaviorism, and discuss which behavioral principles or characteristics are used as the basis for design. Explain how the exercise would be appropriate for the topic, need, or opportunity for which it is intended.
Must all be in APA format
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/long-paper/9826x-part-1create-example-exercise-teacher.html#ixzz3loc2jt9Q
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for requesting me and for using justanswer. I am unable to commit to helping you with a newly done answer, but do have a model response which you may find useful to follow. Let me know if you wish to purchase the model.

Judy

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nothing came through but my original answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
why was my card charged 60 if I wasn't provided an answer to my question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like the model

I would be happy to provide you with a model response. You may use it as a model/guide or you may simply reword/paraphrase and customize the answer as your own.

I cannot commit to a brand new response as I will be indisposed for 2 weeks.

I can put this back on the expert's question board to see if another expert is able to assist you. Please advise me if this is what you wish me to do.

I do not handle the money. Can you contact customer service? I am certain they would be able to explain the business end of this. Locate their contact information here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone?category_id=158

Again, I apologize for being unable to respond to your question at this time.

Judy

Our messages must have crossed in the mail!

I am sending the additional services request. For a fee of $5 your file will be kept private. Or, I can post it here on the internet, but it will not be private.

Accept the additional services and I will send the file. Or, if you reject the additional services, I will post the URL for the file here.

Thanks for your patience! Judy

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what did I pay $60 for because I haven't received any help or an answer

I apologize if I was not clear. Your answer can be made available on our public site if you wish it to be.

Otherwise, your answer can be sent to you privately if you choose the additional services.

Please ask questions if I have still not been clear. Respectfully, Judy

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like it on the public site because paying another 5 is a lot for just a model
please place it on your site

Give me a moment to retrieve the file.

Here is your answer. Please remember to rate me 3 or above in order that I am paid for my time and expertise.

https://app.box.com/s/ntcbq4fr5v6qq33biecngfbo0ob2hbs2

Judy

Whoops ... here is the other part

https://app.box.com/s/qc6lb2uvb46il57sv326oj5klew17rfm

I hope these are helpful to you. Again, if my work has helped you, please rate me. Thank you for your patience. Judy

Was there something else needed for your answer? I would appreciate a rating of 3 or above in order that I am paid. I look forward to working together again. Jud