Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Can you evaluate the methods used to measure biases,

Customer Question

Can you evaluate the methods used to measure biases, stereotypes, and heuristics? General Requirements: 1) Use APA style for their writing assignments, 2) Use at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text
citation from each source be included. Directions: Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words in which you evaluate the methods used to measure biases, stereotypes, and heuristics. Include the following in your paper: 1. An evaluative summary of the properties of
psychometrically sound measures 2. An evaluation of the methods used to measure biases, stereotypes, and heuristics. Do these methods conform to psychometrically sound measurement principles? Why or why not? **DUE 9/15 BY 6:00 PM!
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
CHANGE OF DUE DATE: Due 9/17/15 by 3:00 PM!!**
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?